New to the board , Not New to PCOS or TTC

TTC with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome? Find support here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

New to the board , Not New to PCOS or TTC

Postby Destinynboston » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:28 pm

Hello! I am new to this board . I am excited to hopefully learn a lot of information and shared experiences. I ttc for 12 yrs before I had my son on Metformin and weightloss. Here I am 7 yrs later, trying again. This is my first round of femara, along with metformin and pregnitude. I am completely confused by the opk.. which I thought would be a no brainer. I am on cd13. Took femara on cd5-9. I started testing opk on cd11 it wasnt a positive because it wasn't as dark or darker than the control line but it was not far from it! Then cd12 and today cd13, faint live to almost non existant. I am wondering if I O'ed on cd11. Also, my cm dried up on cd12 and cd13. I hear some people say that femara makes them O later in cycle where others say that it is waaaaay sooner. One even said that their doctor stated if they didnt O by cd12, then that cycle is failed. Anyone have any info on this. I am completely confused. I dont have regular periods. Dr had to start mine this month with provera. Thanks!
Destinynboston

Return to PCOS Support