PCOS cycle help!

TTC with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome? Find support here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

PCOS cycle help!

Postby Sunshine411 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:47 pm

Hi everyone, I really hoping someone could help me. Here is a bit of my back story... I've had PCOS for 10+ years, DH and I conceived DD in 2013 using provera and Clomid, got BFP on 2nd round of 50mg...was a HG pg. but totally worth it!!
So we've decided to slowly start TTC again, I was given provera again and took it for 7 days to start a period, doctor didn't want to give me Clomid again just yet as he wanted to see what would happen!

Now here I am 17dpo with BFNs I'm testing twice a day and my temps are still high. I feel like I've had some very faint BFP but I'm not too sure if it's just my eyes playing tricks!

So my question is...could it be that I've not actually ovulated? And my charts all wrong and I might not get another period until I take more provera? I just really want to know what's happening!

Also DH and I only dtd twice as we were working opposite shifts this month and weren't fully focused on TTC but I'm still very hopeful!.....sorry for the long thread!

Thanks xx
Attachments
IMG_3058.PNG
(156.76 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Sunshine411

Re: PCOS cycle help!

Postby Wishfull » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:03 am

I suggest calling your dr. They may need to do labs to check for pregnancy or to confirm ovulation
http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/]http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/[/url]
Wishfull
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TeaPotts » Thu May 04, 2017 4:25 pm

I know this is a really old post, but what ended up being the result of this cycle for you? I'm curious because I am currently 19dpo, my temps are still elevated and I haven't gotten a bfp or af yet :/
TeaPotts
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Sunshine411 » Thu May 04, 2017 10:29 pm

Hi! I actually went on to have high temps for another week before giving up temping and only got AF in November!!
Sunshine411

Return to PCOS Support