PCOS clomid & looking for hope..

TTC with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome? Find support here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

PCOS clomid & looking for hope..

Postby KK1984 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:08 pm

Hello, I have just joined this group & wanted to share my story, find out if anyone can relate & If there are any positive tips out there!
I'm 32 with lean PCOS. I have been married now for 2 years after being together almost 10 years :) We have already had 3 unsuccessful rounds of clomid & in about 2 weeks we will be going in for the 4th.
I struggle physically & emotionally on the tablets, and after.. the pains, the side effects, feeling hopefully then seeing it all go down the pan after the 'two week wait' is all pretty tough.
I had an abortion when I was 16 & I beat myself up about this almost every day. It was the right decision at the time but why can't it happen now the time is right??
I feel I'm on a downward spiral & I am starting to feel pretty low, hence why I have joined this group hoping that talking & sharing will make me feel better.
Who has felt the same? How did you find the motivation to get through each day? Looking forward to hearing your stories. KK
KK1984

Re: PCOS clomid & looking for hope..

Postby Danaa » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:59 pm

Hello and welcome!!
I wanted to tell you taht you are not alone!I had an abortion when I was close to 19 and I thought I was being punished in a way for that but I just found out that I'm pregnant so there is hope.I don't have any experience with clomid but I do hope it works
For you.Did u got ur tubes checked out?
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: PCOS clomid & looking for hope..

Postby witchypoo » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:49 pm

Just another person popping in to tell you to not beat yourself up over making a responsible choice when you were 16. I had an abortion when I was younger and am pregnant now at 39. A reaction to a positive pregnacy test should joy - not "please no no no" and crying in complete fear. Children should be planned for and wanted, the world would be a much better place if everyone followed that rule.

Be proud you have waited until you were ready to become a mother responsibly. Think of it this way, you probably wouldn't be with your husband or where you are today if you had been forced into motherhood as a unprepared teenager. Everything happened as it was meant to - it will only make sure you value your future child even more. You''re still young and have many years ahead of you to have children, so relax.

I do not have PCOS but a good friend does so I'm here reading up to be supportive & understand.
witchypoo
Friend

Return to PCOS Support