PCOS cycles regulated. Now I'm late. WTF?

TTC with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome? Find support here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

PCOS cycles regulated. Now I'm late. WTF?

Postby wannabemama89 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:26 pm

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over 4 years. Diagnosed with PCOS/insulin resistance about 5 years ago. I decided in July to lose weight and see if everything regulated and it did. I've lost nearly 70lbs and my periods regulated to 32 day cycles after being non existent without the help of provera. August, September, and October I had perfect 32 day cycles. We BD'd from the day AF ended until AF started again, every other day just to cover all bases. AF was due 11/17 and has yet to show. My HPT was negative on the 17th and 18th. I've been extremely tired, lost my appetite completely and my breasts seem fuller but not sore. Otherwise no symptoms that make me think PREGNANT. My mom said with all 3 of us, me and my sisters, her HPT weren't positive until 8 weeks or so. But I am not getting my hopes up for that. I am just hoping PCOS symptoms aren't returning even though I am maintaining my weight and actually still losing weight. Could I be pregnant? Anyone have a similar situation?
wannabemama89

Re: PCOS cycles regulated. Now I'm late. WTF?

Postby Danaa » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:20 pm

It is possible you are pregnant and the tests aren't showing considering ur mom had the same problem or you ovulated later than usual or not at all.
I think you should test again or call ur doctor !
Good luck!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to PCOS Support