Really need some advice and support

TTC with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome? Find support here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Really need some advice and support

Postby p0ptart81 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:58 pm

*Sorry long post*

I was dx w/PCOS in 2005. I got my first period when I was 16 and after that they were basically nonexistent unless I was on a medication (birth control or provera) I took BC up until this past Feb for about 2 years but only because the hormones seemed to help my mood. The last pack i took was 2/2017 and I got a period mid march. No period in April. Started taking prenatal dha/epa first week of may and had a non rx induced period that month! :O That cycle was 39 days long (When i was on the BC, they were 28 days, normal) As of this post, I'm on CD 37 so still no idea if i'll have a period or if im PG...I'm not even sure I O'd! CD28 (7/28) I had a lot of mucus. When I wiped it looked like a loogie, cloudy/creamy, and stretchy. I was doing the temp charting thing but i got messed up last week when i had a couple overnight shifts at work and forgot to temp :(

Aside from the prenatals I'm taking biotin and b12 gummies, and a probiotic. And prescription meds are lorazepam, levothyroxin, and pantoprazol

Thanks in advance for any advice you have. Thanks!! xoxox
p0ptart81

Re: Really need some advice and support

Postby BeeCee33 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:34 pm

I don't have much advice, but just wanted to say welcome to the forum! You've found a great place full of wonderful women!

If you had fertile cm CD 28, then you most likely had not O'd yet. Just for the sake of discussion, let's say you O'd CD 29. You'd only be 8 dpo, so even if you were pregnant, it wouldn't show up yet on a test. But with pcos I know can get several random patches of fertile cm and still not O. I'll let others with more experience tracking irregular cycles chime in on how best to do that.

Sending good luck and baby dust your way. :)
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Really need some advice and support

Postby p0ptart81 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:49 am

Thanks a bunch!!!
p0ptart81