I have pcod. Have been on meds for a few months. TTC

TTC with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome? Find support here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

I have pcod. Have been on meds for a few months. TTC

Postby Kutchina » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:17 pm

Hi
I was diagonised with pcod last October. Used krimson 35 for 4 months. Stopped it. But didn't seriously TTC. Later used mychiro for 2 months. TTC. No luck. Used clomid last month. Not sure of the date of ovulation. Could be between 15th and 17th days of cycle, since ovulation happens 5 to 10 days after stopping clomid. So considering it happened latest,today should be 12 dpo. Had many symptoms these past 7 to 9 days. Sharp cramps for a few seconds on one of the days, and mild cramps for a few days later. Head ache, consitpation, tired, heavy and tender Bbs, peeing a lot since yesterday, woke up at 3.30 am today to pee. I didn't wake up to pee in the middle of the night since after my childhood. 10dpo I napped twice, This never happened. 11 dpo and 12 dpo no constipation. Even feels like diarrhea. But not actually diarrhea. Went twice 11 dpo. Today has to unfold. 11 dpo shortness of breath and really gassy in the night. Strangely, no sickness in the morning except slightly heavy head. I tested early in the morning with my second urine, BFN :(. But the pack says, do not freeze and I have been freezing it for quite sometime now. So I'm not sure if the test is right. Will get a new kit, though I'm scared. Tested multiple times in the last few months, But no luck :(. 2ww sucks.
Ps. My time zone is different. It's Sunday 9.05 am, sept 24th
Kutchina

Return to PCOS Support