PCOS and 2 BFPs!

TTC with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome? Find support here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

PCOS and 2 BFPs!

Postby vjadej » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:12 am

Hello, ladies! I have PCOS, and I was able to conceive twice! (My daughter is almost 20 months old, and I'm 23 weeks pregnant now.)

Getting pregnant was an especially emotional time for me, so I created a business called BabyDancers to help other women who are TTC.

You can check out the business here: https://www.cratejoy.com/subscription-box/babydancers/

It's a monthly subscription-box business where you can get pregnancy tests sent to your door each month! I've also created a private Facebook group that subscribers will have exclusive access to. There, you can ask questions and get support from other women who are going through this process as well, plus women who have gotten their BFPs already!

It's just launching this month (March 2018), but I really have high hopes for it. I hope to be able to really make a difference in the lives of women who are TTC.
vjadej

Re: PCOS and 2 BFPs!

Postby AmySmith » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:40 am

This is fantastic news! I'm really happy for you. It's great to see that you did not give up. I've had success once, too. I suffer from PCOS, as well. However, I had to opt for IUIs. They worked out for me, really well. It's great to see that it made a difference for you, too! Thank you for sharing your story.
AmySmith
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Caprice » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:10 pm

Incredible news, honey! I'm so glad it happened for you. Congratulations to you! It must have been a tough journey. It's good to see that you did not give up. I'm really happy for you! It's great to read such news. They are such mood lifters.
Caprice
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby hannahdavid » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:34 pm

I think this is an amazing initiative. I am glad that you were able to fight through infertility. I can understand how emotional that must have been for you. I am on this journey as well. Therefore, can understand how hard this must have been for you. However, I believe its really important to stay strong and positive. I recently got my first BFP and I was over the moon. I am really excited!
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Return to PCOS Support