Two Week Wait

Support for anyone who has been diagnosed with endometriosis, or thinks they may have endo.
Post a reply

Recovering from lap

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:54 pm

This is my second lap and this time around nit is so bad. I know that he had to do alot more work this time but yuck I feel like poop. My dr also told me my days with my uterus are numbered so me and dh need to decided if we want another on e. Of course i am all for it but dh does not want another. We are not using any bc so we will see what happens. I am 4 days post op and just starting to feel slightly better have had two trips to the er for bleeding and other things but feel like I am going to turn a corner. I must say that this may sound bad but i feel really justified because i have been in so much pain for over a year and keep going to drs ers and they would say you are fine its just in your head even my dh was starting to doubt me and when i got my lap my dr came out and told dh it was so bad he was surprised i lived with it as long as i did and was still walking around. I want all u ladies to know that it is so important to fight for yourself if your in pain dont let drs bully your around find one that is willing to listen to u. gl to all of u with this as I know what a b**ch it is to live with daily!!

Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:23 pm

I have been fighting with my drs for over 10 years and my I found an RE that actually listened to me. At first he didn't think it was necessary but I called and begged today because I know the pain that I go through each cycle plus I really think that it what is stopping me from conceiving. Good luck to you and hope you recover quickly!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:09 am

I complained about the pain for 5years and finally after a few times seeing the RE he did a lap. Im so glad he did. I feel so much better and had so much wrong inside of me.
Post a reply
IsoFresh
Pregnancy Test Strips
FertilAid for Women and Men
OvaCue
OvaGraph
FertileCM
Male Fertility Products