Pain..!!

Support for anyone who has been diagnosed with endometriosis, or thinks they may have endo.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Pain..!!

Postby JessieL2 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:17 pm

Well i ovulated 1 or 2 days ago. Either way this is way too much pain to be from ovulation. I usually have this pain after some rough intercourse. Its like a pulling pain that goes from my butt to my cervix. It hurts to walk and especially to stand/sit down. This time it didn't come from sex so now i am worried. this is the second time this has happened without anything causing it.. so i am thinking maybe i should look into endo? I haven't been checked for it yet. Does this sound like endo? I don't have pain with my period that is unusually bad or anything. My periods are always different though sometimes just barely spotting, other times gushing, i just thought it was because i'm hypo.

ps it also hurts to pee ??
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/272d85
Me- PCOS, Hashimoto's Disease w/Hypothyroidism, Endometriosis & awaiting a LAP to find out the extent (possibly on my intestines too), LPD.
DH- S/A all numbers on the very low side of normal so not great but still doable!
JessieL2
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby JessieL2 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:09 pm

still having this problem.. me and dh cant dtd bc its too swollen inside. i guess i am just a freak of nature.
Me- PCOS, Hashimoto's Disease w/Hypothyroidism, Endometriosis & awaiting a LAP to find out the extent (possibly on my intestines too), LPD.
DH- S/A all numbers on the very low side of normal so not great but still doable!
JessieL2
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby JessM » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:23 pm

I'm not a doctor, but it sounds like I felt when i had a ruptured cyst. I couldn't walk, sit, stand, lay...it was awful. It was the worst pain I ever experienced and it turned out the cysts was huge and I had a mass under my uterus from it. Mine was a pretty severe situation, warranted an emergency room visit. I would visit your doctor about this. Unexplained pelvic pain can often be from endo.

IT'S A BOY!
Declan 12/31/11 at 10:29 PM
JessM

Postby socialite_baby » Mon May 09, 2011 2:16 pm

I agree, it sounds like a cyst. Are you feeling better now?

I get sharp pain that shoots from my vagina to my butt sometimes during AF or before her arrival. It only lasts a few seconds though.

Hypothyroid and autoimmune issues generally go hand in hand with endometriosis. Your immune system is already down because of an underactive thyroid so period blood can back up and implant easier. Retrograde menstration is normal, but with a weak immune system white blood cells are fighting other battles so they can't "clean up" the excess blood which then turns into endometriosis. White blood cells are overwhelmed and create more of themselves and can end up attacking sperm and embryos instead of endo. Not exactly a definitive answer to endo, but it's what I've gathered through my research.

I don't think it would hurt to have a lap! Do you have any endo symptoms other than infertility?
Lindsay (Mild Endo, thin PCOS, Hypothyroid, implantation failure)
TTC #1 for 7.5 years...

April - November 2011 - 7 Rounds of 50 mg Clomid, 3 IUIs. All BFN.
February - March, June 2012 - 3 Rounds 5 mg Femara. BFN.
April 2012 - "Immune Protocol" Follistim IUI. BFN.
May 2012 - Diagnosed activated natural killer cells and told we'll NEVER conceive naturally... *treatment break*
October 2015 - IVF #1. OHSS. Freeze all. 9 blasts on ice.
November 2015 - FET #1. BFN.
January 2016 - Holy *NATURAL* BFP!!! WTF?! First ultrasound 2/1/2016. Praying for a healthy sticky baby. <3
socialite_baby
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JessieL2 » Wed May 18, 2011 10:36 pm

i don't think i have any other symptoms of it. i tried to explain this pain to my GP once and he made me feel embarassed so i kinda said nevermind. its gotten worse since then though. i'm ok now. the episode i originally posted about lasted for 4 days which is the longest amount of time i have ever had it for. i still have pulling feelings now and then that are fleeting and sharp. the worst thing with the way i felt before is that any time i would walk it felt like my insides were being pulled downwards. idk it was really weird. I know a lap is probably something i need but i can't get it because it just costs too much here. I actually think that for now we will ttc without the help of drs because it appears i am just in really bad shape health wise and we need to focus on that financially. although if the pain happens like that again i will probably call my gyno. im very surprised that i never bleed even when im in agonizing pain like that.. if its fluid from a cyst.. where the heck is it all going??
JessieL2
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

endo

Postby ebannawuoyohw » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:25 pm

Hello,
Just passing through, i dont know if you have your answer yet but i hope i can help.
I am 23, i have severe endo and when i ovulate and around the time of ovulation i have that same pain you described that goes from your bottom round. Its like if you were to push to pass wind or something, you can feel it more? I tend to get a lot of wind around the time aswell but have trouble passing it because of the pain. I just associate it with that but it must be the endo causing it. I have had a cyst before and to be honest it caused no pain just pressed on my bladder and made me need a wee and hurt if it got too full up. Id suggest you go to see someone but ive had a lap and it hasnt changed anything. Less pain as i had it everyday and im now back to just around period but it hasnt really helped me. Im trying for a baby now as im worried it may stop me as it seems relentless. I wish you all the best and hope ive helped in some way. At least you know you are not alone.
Hayley
x
ebannawuoyohw

Postby Inbetween_dreams » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:05 am

THIS IS ME!! I have all these symptoms! I have been diagnosed with pcos and Hy Co Sy gave me the all clear! Which i assusme is why my gyn dismissed the deep pain as cysts. I dont get extreme crapimg with my period, but then again when i do get my period its light and i often pass clots. I assume the lack of period is from PCOS (not ovulating)
I believe i have both! Have you found anything else out? Are you still expeiencing the pain???
Inbetween_dreams
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Endometriosis