Lupron??

Support for anyone who has been diagnosed with endometriosis, or thinks they may have endo.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Lupron??

Postby MsBehavior » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:24 pm

I just had a lap on Friday and the doctor was able to remove endo on my uterus, ovaries and bladder. He found some endo on my rectum and was not able to remove it because of the risk. He told me today that he is recommending I go on Lupron for 6 months following my next period and then begin again with Clomid. I know I have read on here about women being on Lupron, but I can't find it anywhere! I am wondering what is it like to be on this drug...the doc said it will basically be like entering menopause. Great I just turned 29 and now I am going to go through a mini-menopause ....just what I wanted! Anyways me and jose cuervo are having a pity party right now and if anyone has any similar experiences I would love to hear about it.
MsBehavior

Postby maks_mommy » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:30 pm

I am 2 weeks post op and today was my follow up, my doc told me I too will have to be on medication to control the endo. I have another app in two weeks as I am still having be left ovary cramps, shooting down my leg as well :/
maks_mommy
Friend

Postby AnnaJuly » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:11 pm

My doctor recommended bcp instead of lupron - she said it can be hard for your ovaries to recover - but that could be an age factor.
AnnaJuly
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Endometriosis