THE PAIN!! IS THIS ENDO??

Support for anyone who has been diagnosed with endometriosis, or thinks they may have endo.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

THE PAIN!! IS THIS ENDO??

Postby Inbetween_dreams » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:46 am

Hello,
Just a little bit of background Im 23, my partner and i have been TTC since September 2010. We m/c in september 2011.
I was then diagnosed with PCOS. Only symptoms 35+ day cycles and mid cycle spotting.

On the 6th of February i started my first round of clomid, days 2 - 6.
I ovulated on the 17th of February. On the 17th it was hard to bd because of the deep pain. On the 18th had to stop bd'ing because of the extreme cramping. I am still experiencing cramping.
My gyn told me this deep pain is from the PCOS, but the pain is not high up or anywhere near the ovaries more deep and towards the lower part of uterus. Its crippling even hurts to bear down or use the bathroom, i also feel like my bladder is swollen, i need to get up to wee through the night.
The point is i have a horrible feeling its endo!!??
I have always experienced deep pain during bd'ing at certain times of the months, only now its getting progressivly worse with cramping
Does this sound like endo??

Thank you!!
Inbetween_dreams
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Inbetween_dreams » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:06 pm

TURNS OUT IM PREGNANT!!! 12PDO TODAY!!
so i guess that cramping was to do with pregnancy!! It was horrific none the less!!! Guess i dont have endrometriosis!
Thanks for reading! x
Inbetween_dreams
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby ih8the2ww » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:57 pm

Oh my gosh!! Thats awesome!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ih8the2ww
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Endometriosis