Accupuncture for endo pain

Support for anyone who has been diagnosed with endometriosis, or thinks they may have endo.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Accupuncture for endo pain

Postby Jazzi » Tue May 01, 2012 7:46 am

Hi everyone,

Has anyone tried accupuncture to help with endo pain during intercourse?

Any advice would be great thanks x
Jazzi

Postby AnnaJuly » Tue May 01, 2012 11:53 pm

I have not but am planning on trying accupuncture for general ttc. I have endo, so would be curious also to hear of any experiences :)
AnnaJuly
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

acupuncture

Postby teacher30 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:57 pm

I have severe pain on day 2, but no pain during intercourse. I have done acupuncture for 3 months and my day 2 symptoms are much less severe. I am hoping it helps me get pregnant too, but it has definitely helped with pain.
teacher30

Postby Jazzi » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:47 am

thank you ladies definetly going to look into it :D
xxx
Jazzi

Postby AnnaJuly » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:14 pm

Thanks for sharing teacher, acupuncture is on my to do list for the fall :D
AnnaJuly
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Accupuncture for endo pain

Postby amandamartinez10 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:51 pm

I did acupuncture a year ago (this was before I knew I had endo) and it helped with a lot of my pain! The first day I was always really tired (so try to do it on a day where you don't have much to do) but the next day I felt amazing. It really helped with my stomach issues making them almost non existent (this was after going for a while, you won't be healed in just one acupuncture session). After my session, the doctor would adjust my back & neck as well and that would top it off. I would then go home and put some ice backs on my neck while watching TV and relaxing for the rest of the afternoon.
I even went once when I had a severe sinus infection and it was gone within a couple of days...acupuncture is absolutely worth trying at least a couple of times especially if you are in constant pain or having infertility troubles.
I am going to start going again in a couple of weeks before I start TTC. :-)
amandamartinez10
Friend

Return to Endometriosis