anyone else get pelvic bone pain?

Support for anyone who has been diagnosed with endometriosis, or thinks they may have endo.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

anyone else get pelvic bone pain?

Postby hkdonu » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:56 am

I had a lap to confirm and remove endo a year ago and everything was brilliant until October when I stated getting really bad period pains again.
I'd been on ocp for about 10 years prior to surgery and stopped afterwards as my husband and I decided if we were going too try for a family we should do it now rather than wait just in case. one of the reasons I started ocp was I had really long irregular cycles and since I've stopped they've slowly been getting longer again (averaging about 40 days which doesn't help with ttc) with the latest being 52 days ( thought i might have been lucky as was feeling really nauseous and light headed/spaced out but I just had a virus and af showed her ugly face on the weekend)
when I've had pain previously its been in my lower abdomen and side ( gyn told me I had alot of endo tissue on my abdominal wall which would explain it) but the last couple of days my pain has felt really specifically like it's in my pelvic bone around the pubic joint almost like someone is standing on it and without my strongest painkillers i wouldn't have got any sleep last night.
has anyone else had this and if so any tips to ease the pain? I usually use a combination of heat packs and ibuprofen and co-codamol if the ibuprofen on its own doesn't help but as we are ttc I'm trying to take as little as possible so i feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place :(
hkdonu
Friend

Re: anyone else get pelvic bone pain?

Postby ete29 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:50 pm

I have had pelvic pain that is tied to my cycle, but I attribute it to pelvic injury from birthing that is aggrivated by hormones. If this sounds like what you have, maybe a chiropractor can realign your pelvis. Hope you find relief!
ete29
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: anyone else get pelvic bone pain?

Postby Jazish » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:16 pm

I had a lot of it and every now and then my pelvic bone would go numb kind of like when you sit on your leg too long, that tingly feeling. I notice that wearing loose clothes would help and taking pain meds with anti-inflammatory helped.
Formally HopingWaiting
Me - Jaz - 23
DD - 2
DX: endo, unexplained IF, and unexplained losses.
After 4 losses I have my DD!
Jazish

Return to Endometriosis