Did anyone conceive without intervention?

Support for anyone who has been diagnosed with endometriosis, or thinks they may have endo.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Did anyone conceive without intervention?

Postby Sentella » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:17 am

Hi ladies,

I'm new to this forum and new to the TTC business. Im looking for experiences of others to help make good decisions about my endo. I am 26, normal BMI, healthy other than I was diagnosed with a probable 5cm endometrioma on my left ovary. It all makes sense as I have had pain for most of my life. I have been offered contraceptive pill and a cystectomy which the cons said would improve my pains, confirm endo and help with future conception. I refused the pill and hubby and I have been trying to conceive now for 2 cycles. I have also put the op off because I wanted to see if we could do this naturally. I am trying my best to eat an endo friendly diet and keep myself as well as possible. Can you ladies tell me whether I am just kidding myself and taking a risk by not having the endo treated? Have any of you successfully carried a baby with an endometrioma?

Thanks for any stories you can give!

Sentella X
Sentella

Re: Did anyone conceive without intervention?

Postby Jazish » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:13 pm

I did and I'm currently 16 weeks. The only thing that *may* have contributed was the antibiotics I was on for a kidney infection. You can read my story here.
Formally HopingWaiting
Me - Jaz - 23
DD - 2
DX: endo, unexplained IF, and unexplained losses.
After 4 losses I have my DD!
Jazish

Postby Sen » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:33 am

I conceived naturally twice with endo and very quickly - sadly though the endo blocked my left tube and I had an ectopic pregnancy.
This was quite unlucky though!
Currently ttc again, wishing you well, lots of success stories on the Internet!! X
Charlotte (34) DF (23) DS1 (2)
'One n Done' for now.

:angel2: M/C 4th Sep 2012
:angel2: Ectopic & Left-Side Salpingectomy 4th Dec 2012
:bfp: 11th July 2013
Sen
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Livingmonthtomonth » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:18 am

I found out this morning that I'm pregnant. In march 2012 I found out that I had stage 4 endo and I had a Fallopian tube removed. We have been trying since since January this year. We didn't have any intervention. I can't actually believe it, I was sure I would need IVF. I hope this gives you some hope xxx
Livingmonthtomonth

Return to Endometriosis