Endo and ovulation pain

Support for anyone who has been diagnosed with endometriosis, or thinks they may have endo.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Endo and ovulation pain

Postby meggie314 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:32 pm

I have been diagnosed with endo I was wondering does anyone else get ovulation pain? The only way I can describe it is it feels like someone is taking a crow bar and separating my hip bones from my leg bones on both sides. This always happens 8 days before I get my period. I don't chart or use ovulation tests because my cycles are so irregular. Do u think this is ovulation pain from my endo???
meggie314

Re: Endo and ovulation pain

Postby teacher30 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:57 pm

Yes, I have stage 3 endo and can always feel myself ovulate. This was one of the first signs that I had endo because the pain was severe.
teacher30

Postby meggie314 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:00 pm

Have you ever conceived?? Or are you trying for your first
meggie314

Postby AnnaJuly » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:40 pm

I have usually a kind of slight pinching feeling in my ovary area around O. Not very painful, I am not sure if is normal or endo related.
I do get pain with urination around O and my period. I have endo on my bladder and it displaced my bladder.
AnnaJuly
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby babymama95 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:45 pm

I have Ovarian Cysts and possibly endo, and every month when I ovulate and grow a cyst I can feel it, and it is very very painful. I'm in your boat girl.
Kelsea (me)-21 :hb: DF-28
First RE Appointment 3/21/14: Did an ultrasound which showed I wasn't producing any mature follicles on CD 7, uterine lining was 7.44 mm, so prescribed 50 mg Clomid for five days.
Ultrasound 3/28/14: Three beautiful mature follicles! Given an HCG trigger that day and will give myself three boosters during the tww. :bfn: Waiting on AF
Planning on HSG when AF comes then cycle 2 of Clomid + Hcg boosters
DF had his SA 8/2/13: Count- 28 mil. Motility-67% 10% were abnormal
Hoping for TWINS

:bfp: 4/22/13 :angel: Chemical Pregnancy

babymama95
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby AGFVB » Fri May 03, 2013 12:22 pm

Yes I have endo and have very painful ovulation. It feels like my ovary is being stabbed and have very bad lower back pain. Last month it was very severe, normally lasts 2-3 days around ovulation.
My Ovulation Chart
|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Tracker[/url]
AGFVB
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby ete29 » Wed May 08, 2013 7:23 pm

I have endo and sometimes severe pain at ovulation. I think it's pain from a ruptured cyst. Sharp stabbing ovary pain with bowel pressure/pain and nausea that lasts six hours or so. No fun! I've learned to take ibuprofin the day before and the day of ovulation and it seems to help a lot. Just thought I'd put that out there.
ete29
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby VicT11 » Sat May 11, 2013 8:20 pm

I have ovulation pain that lasts 3 or 4 days but I have constant pelvic pain. I am suppose to be having a Laparoscopy in the next month or so to find out why I have constant pain. But now I feel it may be Endo since my pain is at it's worst when I ovulate. I think my ovary even swells when I am ovulating. The pain is making it harder to BD every month.
I give an encore to any woman that BBT longer than one month.
VicT11

Return to Endometriosis