Thought I'd Introduce Myself, New Girl Here :)

Support for anyone who has been diagnosed with endometriosis, or thinks they may have endo.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Thought I'd Introduce Myself, New Girl Here :)

Postby LittleCrab913 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:11 pm

Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself as I have been lurking on the boards for awhile now and thought it would be rude not to say hello. A little bit about me, I had an ectopic pregnancy in January of 2011 from a previous relationship. At that time I found out I had endo and was put on depo luperon for 6 months. My hubby and I have been TTC for a few months now to no avail but I am looking to change my diet to an endo diet and lose some weight, as I am slightly overweight currently. Any good reads, websites that you ladies know of for information would be great. TIA!
LittleCrab913

Re: Thought I'd Introduce Myself, New Girl Here :)

Postby CSTG » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:11 am

Hi :)

I'm a fellow newbie too! I did my first post today! We've been trying 3 years and not even a hint of a preg so something clearly wrong! The doctors have diagnosed me pcos but borderline so she doesn't know why I haven't yet fallen

Fingers crossed for us both
CSTG
Friend

Postby BeeCee33 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:45 pm

Welcome to both of you. This place is pretty great and full of supportive people!

LittlCrab, I haven't looked much into it (Although I should! Don't let my pic fool you- that was our engagement photo lol) but there is a section of the forum for weight loss while TTC. You can find it here: viewforum.php?f=26
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby bumpnbump » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:42 am

Hello :)

I'm new here too. Although, I am not new to Endo :( I've had it for 10 years...and wanting to start ttc #2. Very sorry to hear about your EP. I know that must have been very hard and devastating to go through.
bumpnbump
Friend

Return to Endometriosis