IVF with endometriosis complications

Support for anyone who has been diagnosed with endometriosis, or thinks they may have endo.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

IVF with endometriosis complications

Postby countmein » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:02 am

Hi all, just wondering if anyone else has had this problem after IVF as a result of having endometriosis- i had an egg retrieval 7 days ago and since 3 days past retrieval, my bowel movements have been awful like they are when I have my period sometimes. I get the same sharp pain and almost can't breathe for a few seconds until it settles. Then when I am going to the bathroom, its painful. My assumption is that my ovaries are swollen from the retrieval and the endo that is attached to my ovaries is also attached to my intestines/bowel and is flared up as well.
Anyone else experience this ??
me = 35, wifey =33
endometriosis
ttc since 9/2013
14 donor sperm ICI cycles
1st IUI with just trigger 8/2015 BFN
2nd IUI with clomid no trigger 9/2015
IVF: 11/9: retrieved 8 mature, 6 badass embryos fertilzed
11/12: fresh cycle- transfer 2 grade A embryos/ hatched,
On progesterone/ estradiol
11/20: bfp on dollar store cheapie:)
11/24: 1st beta is 153 :)
11/27: 2nd ...
countmein

Re: IVF with endometriosis complications

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:05 am

Not this particular issue, hun. I knew I was dealing with endo while trying ivf#1 with own egg. 2 lapos made before moving onto ivf#2. Both resulted in bfn unfortunately. These are my eggs actually to blame. They are no longer useful for ivf. We're using donor ones this time..
@whenmytruerainbow
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby scarlett9999 » Sat May 19, 2018 11:57 am

hello hun. this seems severe. kindly consult a doctor as soon as possible. such procedures do cause slight changes in the body and little pain. but if your feeling it often you should definitely ask the doctor about this. take good diet. take care hun.
scarlett9999
Friend

Postby scarlett9999 » Sat May 19, 2018 12:14 pm

hello hun. this seems severe. kindly consult a doctor as soon as possible. such procedures do cause slight changes in the body and little pain. but if your feeling it often you should definitely ask the doctor about this. take good diet. take care hun.
scarlett9999
Friend

Postby alice99 » Sun May 20, 2018 2:54 am

hello hun. how are you now? please be sane. I'm so worried. did u you go to the doctor? please go soon. such complications should not happen. be careful. take care. bye.
alice99

Postby Alana90 » Wed May 23, 2018 9:24 am

I never heard endometriosis after IVF. But yes I have heard people getting into IVF with endometriosis. Not sure, of this situation.
But that sounds painful. You must consult your doctor. Usually, a constant check should be maintained with the doctor. As this is a serious affair. And you just can't afford any loss or complication. But still, you have a bad situation. Why don't you consult your doctor and ask whats wrong,
I wish you a great life with no worries.XX
Alana90

Postby beckybenson » Wed May 30, 2018 11:16 am

Hi. I'm sorry to hear about your condition. You are a strong woman. I'm glad you chose IVF for yourself now. If will work for you for sure. Can you tell me which clinic you are going to? good luck with your procedure. You will be a parent soon.
beckybenson

Postby Emma666 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:23 pm

Hello there! I hope you are doing fine. I feel so sorry for what you had gone through. It is very tough to pass through all this. You are such a brave lady. I was diagnosed with endometriosis complications from the start of my marriage. As a result, I didn't conceive naturally. Then surrogacy was the last option for me. It proved like a miracle for me and I had blessed with a baby boy. I suggest you that you should also go for surrogacy. Best wishes
Emma666
Friend

Postby beeny9890 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:32 am

Omg, this is severe pain. You need to consult the doctor as soon as possible. Don't take is so light. A colleague of mine had the same issue. She had to drop her IVF. Because it was becoming very painful for her. I think you must also go for some other alternative. Like surrogacy or something else. All the best.
beeny9890
Friend

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:20 am

Oh God, endo is hard to live with by all means! Every bothering pain which almost knocks you out from normal life. It's unbearable..I had 2 lapos to better the situation, but none helped. One more complication only --my left ovary removed with last lapo..Sometimes this might seem an endless game..But when world says 'give up' hope always whispers 'try it one more time'. Hope for everyone's luck, lovelies.
@whenmytruerainbow
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Endometriosis