TTC after Laproscopy for Endo

Support for anyone who has been diagnosed with endometriosis, or thinks they may have endo.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC after Laproscopy for Endo

Postby JKIRK » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:15 pm

Been ttc for a long time. Been screwed around by family Dr's which greatly prolonged the issue. Fertility dr just did Laproscopy surgery for mild Endo last week. Ovulation will be in a few days. How long before we can begin trying again. And I'm in desperate need of some success stories please.
JKIRK

Re: TTC after Laproscopy for Endo

Postby Danaa » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:26 am

Sadly I don't have a success story and I don't have endo but I had a laparoscopic surgery and my doc told me to try starting that cycle if I can .Fx you get that bfp.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JKIRK » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:46 am

Yeah the sheet I got from the hospital says to wait 2 weeks. It's been 9 days since surgery and I'm feeling pretty good. I'm also ovulating today but scared it to early after surgery to try
JKIRK

Postby Danaa » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:52 am

If you feel no pain and ur not bleeding I say go for it. Or better yet call ur doc.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Bununal » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:38 pm

I had laparoscopy last April to remove mild endo. I had it around the time of ovulation so I skipped that month.

I am not sure if I am imagining it but my uterus still feel somewhat sore in May but TTC anyways, we failed. That was devastating because I had high hopes after the removal of endo.

I moved on and I adjusted my expectations for the following month. I was totally so not into TWW in June, I was managing my disappointment. Morning of expected AF, my bbt has yet to plummet so I tested, hands shaking and all, and it was positive!

I am 6wks now and getting my beta results in 2hrs!
Bununal
Friend

Return to Endometriosis