Could this be Endo?

Support for anyone who has been diagnosed with endometriosis, or thinks they may have endo.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Could this be Endo?

Postby Sandralin » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:17 pm

Hey ladies--I have learned through this board that when in doubt, ask the "experts", so here I am!

TTC #2. When it's been 10 cycles already with nothing, one starts to wonder if something is amiss...

I had a C-section with DD and ever since, my periods have been heavier and "clotty", but not incredibly heavy. I do not usually have cramps or abdominal pain at all.

However, I have noticed that around O and AF, I have these terrible lower-right-back pains (kinda like the "flank" area), much different to a muscle strain or some such. It feels like a pulling/tugging feeling that lasts quite a few days. Once O or AF happen, it usually goes away. There is NO pain in my abdominal or pelvic area at all.

Is this something anyone here has experienced or heard of? I am not due to see my gyno until September but I need answers soon. Do I just deal with the pain and keep trying or should I push for further investigation?
Me: 32 DH: 39
DD born 10/04/2013
TTC #2 since June 2015
Sandralin
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Return to Endometriosis