Egg Quality with stage III endo?

Support for anyone who has been diagnosed with endometriosis, or thinks they may have endo.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Egg Quality with stage III endo?

Postby Linzie0406 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:13 pm

Hey guys! I don't normally post, but just stalk everyone else's posts instead.. :)

We have been ttc for over 4 years. Attempted IVF May 2015 with no luck, and were told we had poor quality embryos. A month later, I had a laparoscopy and was diagnosed with stage III endo. Fast forward a year and I've lost 25lb and am taking fertilaid, b-12 complex, coq10, and vit c daily. I want to ensure that when we can finally afford to attempt IVF again, it's "the" time. The one where it works. What can I do to ensure optimal egg quality? Desperately praying daily!
Check out my story: :doh:

http://www.infertilebabynurse.com

#endosucks :hugs:
Linzie0406
Friend

Re: Egg Quality with stage III endo?

Postby Cmurphy » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:28 pm

Hey I have SEvere endo too and I'm taking a huge list of viramins my doctor suggested... N also had a list for egg reserve that might help you! Ask ur doctor what he recommends?
I'm currently taking 13 vitamins daily A little hard but what ever helps right?! I'm also on LUPRON so I need it for my bones and cell for the free radicals
I'm taking
Vitamin B, C, D , fish oil , selenium, iron, bromeliad, reserveratol, around twice a day all between breakfast lunch and dinner !
Good luck!
Cmurphy

Postby mimimama » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:29 am

Here is a good source on egg quality and related issues
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:52 am

When you are trying to conceive it’s a good idea to start making choices as if you are already pregnant. Eat a balanced, healthy diet with plenty of protein. Avoid foods known to be high in toxins. Cut out nicotine, alcohol, and caffeine. Allow yourself time for regular, gentle exercise. Meditation & relaxation techniques. Massage, acupuncture and herbal medicine, as well as dietary supplements may all have a place in creating an optimal environment for your eggs. Just check with your doctor to be sure that there are no potentially harmful interactions between the herbs and supplements you’re taking any any prescribed medications. Hope this message finds you well. Good luck!
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Endometriosis