Undiagnosed, but...

Support for anyone who has been diagnosed with endometriosis, or thinks they may have endo.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Undiagnosed, but...

Postby Roxy_girl » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:37 am

Sorry, just needed to find a place to scream. This pain is just unreal. I've been dealing with this for a few years. My doctor has just prescribed me ibuprofen to help manage it, but it's disabling. I find myself in tears- and in humor, wishing that I could just rip out everything from my ribs to me knees. I just made an appointment with a new doctor, but from what I understand, it's difficult and invasive to actually diagnose, right?

I live on ibuprofen and heating pads. Any other suggestions? Do any of you get really terrible leg pains? The pain from my hips to knees makes it hard to walk!
Roxy_girl
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Undiagnosed, but...

Postby Danaa » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:49 pm

Endo is not that hard to diagnose,they could see it on the scan or trough a laparoscopic surgery wich is super easy.
I had one!!
If you are in this amount of pain I suggest seeing a doc fast.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:45 pm

I had lap done on Tuesday and it has been a very easy recovery for me. They only found a small amount of endo and some scar tissue from old endo, so there wasnt alot of cutting or cleaning it out but Iḿ really feeling good. My belly button is just sore from where they went in. You can have alot of endo with little pain or small amounts with crippling pain.
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Roxy_girl » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:15 am

Thank you for the insight ladies. I have an hsg and ultrasounds coming up related to fertility, but the lap may come sometime after. It's going on cycle day 5, and I'm awake at 3am in writhing pain... Signing with my heating pad and waiting for ibuprofen to do something. Getting through each day, and night apparently, is so hard.
Roxy_girl
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Momma-of4 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:03 am

Roxy Iḿ sorry that your dr wont give you something stronger to help with the pain. I know firsthand how painful it can be. Thankfully my dr did prescribe me something stronger that did help until she retired and I had to get a new ob. She wouldnt prescribe me anything and just wanted me to get the lap done asap. Iḿ hoping that it has helped. Iḿ due for AF in approx 8 days so we will see.
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend