New here but.. some help?

Support for anyone who has been diagnosed with endometriosis, or thinks they may have endo.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

New here but.. some help?

Postby Guineafananne » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:04 pm

This is my first post.

I'm Kate. I'm not currently TTC but have been thinking about it alot lately.

I'm blessed to have one child that was a miracle baby and a welcome surprise. I was high risk but had a healthy son via c section.
That was seven years ago.
Well, about 3 years ago, my GYN had to remove my right ovary due to a cyst that had only grown over six months. There was no saving it. However, he said there was a bit of scarring they dealt with on my left. But otherwise healthy.

I've had mIrena to help with my endo for years. And always had sporadic periods before and none with the mirena.

I know this is a long post. Apologies.
If you've made it this far, have you any insight? Advice? Success? I am seeing my GYN soon.
And trying not to get my hopes up if there's no chance.

Thank you all. For your time and care.
~Katie~
Guineafananne

Re: New here but.. some help?

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:45 am

Hi, Kate! Welcome! I'm here if you want the steam off.
Endo does make difference to cycling, unfortunately. Mine severe added with PCOS was/is unbearable. I'm already through 2 lapos with no evident result. Seems it's coming back again & again..
Where are you with your treatment now if you don't mind me asking?
We're hopefully starting our de ivf round at the end of Apr.
Hope you're feeling better.
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Alana90 » Wed May 30, 2018 11:37 am

Hey! How are you doing? Just came across this post and made me comment. Though I never had such. But yes I interacted with women infertility clinic who had some similar things happening. And I must say you all are courageous women. Good to know about your baby. The destiny never would be that much unfair to you. Since you have someone to cherish all your moments with. Keep your hopes high. So I was talking about the women who had similar hurdles. She was looking for her IVF though. As I just saw the women above with PCOS too and she is going for IVF too. But of course, the final decision could be made once you get to meet your gyno. Fingers crossed.
You must share your progress until now. As I would like to know the answer and the progress too. Good luck.
Alana90

Postby Kendell bling » Wed May 30, 2018 2:14 pm

Hi there hun. I Well, how is your son doing? How old is he? Is he naughty? Now, coming to the questions. I dont have much experience in this. I mean all these technical terms. Though some things are familiar. Based on them I think you do stand a chance. I hope your appointment goes well. Let's hope the doctor gives you hope as well. In addition, I would like to advise something. Even if there is something wrong. Dont loose hope yet. You can go for any other treatment. I am sure something will work for you.
Kendell bling

Postby Emma666 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:37 pm

Hey Kate! How are you doing? Welcome to you on this forum. Thanks for posting here. We all here to help each other. Congratulations to you on a having a first child. Well, I hope best for you for your second one. You go and consult with your GYN. If there is any problem then don't be a worry there are alternatives to have children. I hope best for you. Stay blessed
Emma666
Friend

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:24 am

@whenmytruerainbow wrote:Hi, Kate! Welcome! I'm here if you want the steam off.
Endo does make difference to cycling, unfortunately. Mine severe added with PCOS was/is unbearable. I'm already through 2 lapos with no evident result. Seems it's coming back again & again..
Where are you with your treatment now if you don't mind me asking?
We're hopefully starting our de ivf round at the end of Apr.
Hope you're feeling better.

Think I should update. We've recently been through de ivf cycle. They placed back 2 nice healthy 5day blasts. Sadly one vanished. Another one resulting in 12dpo bfp. I'm officially in the 1st trimester!! May these be the healthiest 8 mons ever :)
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Endometriosis