Having weak moment - help me

Support for anyone who has been diagnosed with endometriosis, or thinks they may have endo.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Having weak moment - help me

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Fri May 18, 2018 12:31 am

Hello ladies! I'm among endo sufferers adding pcos. I've been diagnosed with endo at 38 yrs. I had normal periods, nothing that would indicate I had endo with them. I have already had 2 failed fresh oe ivf's despite 2 healthy embryos placed back each time. For me, endo had been effecting my egg quality not quantity :( I had 20 eggs retrieved the last 2 cycles but only half of them fertilized. Resulting in mix of embyo quality – all As, Bs & Cs. Such outcomes didn't leave me with much to work with. I had done an immune workup so far with my clinic & had my tests run at a local lab. The cost was around $500 and included NK cells, antiphospholipid antibodies and a bunch of other things. But endo symptoms seems got worse for me. We're about to start cycle#3 ivf. I'm constantly bothered with pains and hot flashes. Feeling quite uncomfortable. Have already spoke to my dr and she said she's keeping this issue under control giving us promising success chance. I'm not sure I can describe what is going on to me now. Maybe just some of weak moments. Would be thankful if someone here shares her experiences of ivf cycling with endo. Need some positive thoughts. Thanks.
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Having weak moment - help me

Postby Danaa » Fri May 18, 2018 1:31 am

You can find more information and support on fertilityfriends forum.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Endometriosis