About to start my Clomid

Adding Clomid or Femara to your cycle? Find some friends here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

About to start my Clomid

Postby MrsJhoney » Thu May 10, 2018 10:56 am

I took birth control to induce a cycle . AF is really light and I think it was only going to last the one day. But I’m confident that it was AF and not spotting. It was several days after ending bcp and felt like a period. I will be doing 50 mg of Clomid CD 3-7. I’m very nervous and pray that this works . I git pregnant my first round of Clomid 6 yrs ago but I had an IUI that time. This time will be timed intercourse. What do you all think??... and also I think I’m going to go buy some fenugreek.
MrsJhoney

Re: About to start my Clomid

Postby Alwayshopeful18 » Tue May 15, 2018 3:17 am

Hi i am in cd 23 of my first round of clomid. Getting blood results today to see if its made me ovulate. Looking forward a clomid buddy.... hope your first round goes well xx
Alwayshopeful18
Friend

Postby BeeCee33 » Wed May 16, 2018 8:43 pm

Hey ladies, I'm going to be starting letrozole (Femara) this coming cycle (in about a week). I haven't tried clomid, but since they do similar things, mind if I jump on the wagon here?

We've been TTC #2 since November 2016. I have had two confirmed losses and several cycles that looked like chemicals. I'm excited and terrified to start something new and it's causing me all kinds of anxiety!

I do ovulate, but it's looking pretty weak. My progesterone 7 days after my positive opk was only 6.8. :/ I'm hoping the letrozole does the trick and helps give me a good strong O!
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/2015

Giving letrozole a try at 2.5 mg
My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Alwayshopeful18 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:11 am

Oh i hope it works. My first round on clomid hasnt worked at all. Progesterone levels were still less that 1 :( doing a 28 day blood and then hopefully up to 100mg of clomid or change the the drug altogether
Alwayshopeful18
Friend

Return to Clomid and Femara