Two Week Wait

Adding Clomid or Femara to your cycle? Find some friends here!
Post a reply

Ovulation after Miscarriage

Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:01 pm

Hey ladies, have any of you ever experienced this.. So I miscarried in May and my DR said I could start taking meds 6-8 weeks after getting back down to a zero HCG level. So this is my second clomid cycle since the miscarriage and I just got a positive OPK today so I should be ovulating tonight/tomorrow. But here is where my problem is... I don't feel "wet" and I'm not in the mood like I have been in the past. Have any of you experienced this? what do you think it could be?

Re: Ovulation after Miscarriage

Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:32 am

It could be nothing or it could be a “false” positive opk,sometimes clomid can give “false” positive or it can be ur body gearing up to ovulation but not actually ovulate until later.

Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:42 am

I guess that could be the case but I do have all the other symptoms of O. I am a little crampy today and I got a temp spike. This happened last cycle too. I will be getting my progesterone checked this week because my periods have been a lot lighter too.

Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:12 pm

Ok I went to the doc and had my progesterone checked and it was 7.7 at 3dpo. The nurse said that is low and probably not enough to sustain a pregnancy but to continue having sex and 50mg of clomid... Why not give me a progesterone supplement to sustain a pregnancy instead of just trying over and over again?? Im just so frustrated. I need to make an appointment with my Dr. to get some real answers.
Post a reply
IsoFresh
Pregnancy Test Strips
FertilAid for Women and Men
OvaCue
OvaGraph
IsoFresh
5 Tips Newsletter