"All Methods of TTC incl Donor & Adoption"

Adding Clomid or Femara to your cycle? Find some friends here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: "All Methods of TTC incl Donor & Adoption"

Postby Wanabamommy » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:53 am

Hi ladies!!
Damaris- I hope you ran extra miles this week because with my classes and my certification class I had zero time to exercise :(

Patricia- are you on vacation or at your new-new job? Either way I hope you are enjoying yourself!!!

Natalie- how are you doing? Any ultrasounds yet??

Afm- this week has been crazy with homework and studying for my certification exam... Luckily I either pass or fail tomorrow- hoping for the first of course, lol.. So sun we meet him!!!!! It'll be at Dave and busters so hopefully less pressure and less anxiety..

I hope everyone is doing well!!!
Me- 28 PCOS since 14
Dh- 37
Ttc #1 since Oct '12
3/2013- first cycle 50mg clomid, prenatals, opks, hpts
5/2013- second cycle 50 mg clomid, prenatals, vitamins, slept with his men in me and elavated, hpts, opks, oral temped
6/2013- third cycle 50 mg clomid, prenatals, fertility smoothies, vaginal temping

My chart: http://FertilityFriend.com/home/451e14
Wanabamommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MrsRoulette » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:08 pm

Oh my gosh Lori!!! I'm excited for you! Dave n busters... Great choice! Love that place. Be yourself, it will all be alright.
How's the going Natalie? Patricia?
Ran 4.5 miles yesterday. Break today. Maybe 3 tomorrow.
Hubby:49
Been TTC Since Dec 2011
Hubby's SA: motile density. 10% (60% or greater is good) My Cycles: 32 days. 29 with femara
1st round of Clomid June 2013 (cd5-9). On cd 21, prog level 26.1 BFN
2nd round of Clomid July 2013 (cd5-9). On cd 21, prog level 29.1 BFN
April 14, 2016 IUI - BFN (Femara 5 mg day 3-7), Ovidrel Trigger) 1 follie.
May 1-6, 216 Femara 7.5 mg (day 3-7). One small follicle. Cancelled cycle
May 30th, 2016 - Femara 7.5 mg (day 3-7). + Gonal F Injections 150 iu (day 7-12)- 22.5,16.7, 9 mm follies
Ovidrel day 12, IUI day 13 06/09/2016 BFN
FertileCM, Fertility Blend, herbal fertility tea from Kenya - BFP!!!!!!
We prayed, hoped, waited for our little miracle. Now God has started in me the miracle of creation. So blessed!!
MrsRoulette
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Wanabamommy » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:26 am

Hi ladies!!

Great news, it went very well!! We had fun, he's a nice young man.. Found out he had a good time too and wants to see us again :) I'm hoping for this Friday but it is so last minute that I doubt it'll work..
Damaris- you're doing great!!! You go girl!!! I'm going to try to go for a jog tonight..

How is everyone??
Me- 28 PCOS since 14
Dh- 37
Ttc #1 since Oct '12
5/2013- second cycle 50 mg clomid, prenatals, vitamins, slept with his men in me and elavated, hpts, opks, oral temped
6/2013- third cycle 50 mg clomid, prenatals, fertility smoothies, vaginal temping

Wanabamommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MrsRoulette » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:43 pm

Super! Last minute second date huh! Well I hope you can make it so our young man and the social workers can make up their minds to entrust you withr him! Hope it all works out to the will of God.
I'm so tired today but hoping to squeeze in 4 miles no matter what. Got the race to train for. Hoped for the trail but as its rating darker, darn tread mill may have to do. Natalie? U alright?
Ladies, y'all have a good night!
Been TTC Since Dec 2011
Hubby's SA: motile density. 10% (60% or greater is good) My Cycles: 32 days. 29 with femara
May 30th, 2016 - Femara 7.5 mg (day 3-7). + Gonal F Injections 150 iu (day 7-12)- 22.5,16.7, 9 mm follies
We prayed, hoped, waited for our little miracle. Now God has started in me the miracle of creation. So blessed!!
MrsRoulette
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby britishhopes » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:09 am

Just checking in too! Hope you have all had a good weekend. I am feeling a little better this week! But just longing for my next scan on 16th oct. Autumn has arrived this weekend! Hows the weather for u guys?
britishhopes
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby britishhopes » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:14 am

Sorry I didn't see there were so many new mesaages! Wow lori-thats amazing progress! Im so excited for u!

U girls have been so active with all ur running! Well done! I am not managing much but hoping to get back to some exercise soon. Have had a couple of swims and walks when ive felt well enough.

Keep the good news coming girls!
britishhopes
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby williamsbaby1 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:45 pm

Lori, omg, this is just wonderful. Hopefully the second get together went well. Looks like your household is expanding.

Damaris, nice running routine. Unfortunately I am not getting into the swing of things as far as exercising.

Natalie, hopefully your ultrasound is going well.

Myself, had a little medical mystery going on and unfortunately blood, urine and stool test didn't reveal anything. All my levels are good. Maybe just caught the bug but don't think so. I know how my body reacts and it just wasnt normal. Long story short started about two weeks ago going gluten free on areas such as bread, sandwich meat/coldcuts, some meats and cheese, noodles, cereal etc. Some items I still eat regular as in grain or wheat but usualy eat fresh fruit and pickles with it and I am good. Noticed coffee and sugar rubs my tummy the wrong way lately and so minimizing these items too.

Difference from before: absolutely no bloating or excessive gas which I tupically had 4-5 days before af so my tummy remains flatter, no headaches even weather changes which is great, reduction in vitamin and supplement intake, no pelvic pain such as feelings like needles stabbing or ovaries/tubes on fire which is a total relief, sleep better at night even without melatonin and a few other things. So based on the differences I am experiencing I assume that I am somewhat borderline endometriosis case which based on my laps are not in my ovaries or uterus or tubes. So I am assuming maybe have slight endo either behind my vagina bordering the rectum ( as some blood in stool only 4-5 dahs before af) or further up close to the esophagus area as that latter was always extremely painful due to pressure and dull ache and so doctors thought possible early stage esophogus cancer but all biopsies came back normal and free of any trace. Anyhow sorry for the long post but I am sure there is someone out there that has similar symptoms but keeps getting the green light from doctors too.

Other that that thought we as in my hubby and I finally were able to move on from loosing our babies but now my hubby keeps thinking with every symptom that I am pregnant. So I merely take it as he is praying that it will magically happen naturally one of these days as he still hasn't agreed to concur a second round of ivf and fet if necessary. But I am good either way now.

My new job is wonderful and a perfect fit. Enjoy the company stability, my coworkers and the heathly and positive working environment. Needless to say keeps me busy.

My church keeps me busy and I enjoy spending time with the little ones. They always seem to flock to me. My pastor says its my quiet and patient ways with the little ones. Must be practise I gained with my two wild boys when they were younger.

Anyhow hope all will go well for each and every one in this little group. Have a wonderful Sunday evening.
All our babies have become angels now!!

williamsbaby1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Wanabamommy » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:38 am

Hi ladies!!!
Natalie- glad you are feeling abit better:)
Patricia- I hope they figure out what's wrong.. But great news in moving forward!!!
Damaris- how are you?
Afm- we had our second visit and it was great!! I think we all really connected.. His worker is thinking of doing unsupervised visits from now on- exciting!!! They think if everything goes well he'll be with us by Christmas :)

I hope everyone is doing well!!
Me- 28 PCOS since 14
Dh- 37
Ttc #1 since Oct '12

Wanabamommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MrsRoulette » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:01 am

Hello everyone! Good to see all these posts as usual. Lori,things are going well, yes? Extra gifts under the Christmas tree ought to be really nice!
Natalie, it is autumn here too but being in Austin TX, can't say I see much change lol! In Kansas City I loved the evolution of the trees and grass. Fall is what you hear more Americans talk of really. Either way, it is race season here in Austin! Just ran 9 miles this morning in just under 2 hours. 5 mills of constant hills and boy was i winded with each elevation! then 4 miles of the trail which still sadly had some dips too! But i needed the practice coz it is the same track the race I signed up for is going to be. My running partner is also from Kenya and boy does she keep me in check! That was my longest run ever. So I am gearing for my 10 miler just fine lol!
Patricia, it is going to be well. Us women have a way of finding joy and peace in whatever situation we find ourselves in. Wallowing in coulda, woulda, shoulda doesn't help our spirits at all does it. I am happy that you are ok either way your situation falls in. You teach Sunday School? My brother taught sunday school and the kids adored him!
Almost forgot. I just swang by GNC to pick up Fertility Blend. Been reading good reviews on them and finally decided to start on it. They have one for men too and hubby said to pick up a bottle for him too so I will get his tomorrow. Says to use it for at least 3 cycles before expecting any change but from the reviews, many saw changes within 2 cycles. So I am excited. My poor herbs never made it so I stopped hoping and my mom being in the village is not so proactive when it comes to mailing stuff. So I do not bother her about them.
So this Ebola stuff is really scary. Dallas is 2 hrs from me where the 1st US patient died. Following all precautions when I work as I should.
Fun stuff: Homeland is baaaaaack!! and this new show How to Get Away with Murder is something else! Caught myself sucked into it despite an already full plate of Sleepy Hollow, Blacklist, and Homeland. I just started season 1 of Downton Abbey. Good stuff!
Did I fail to say I quit my teaching job? Whole lot of mess there! I had had it. First time quiting with immediate notice. I felt bad for the students but I just had to leave.
That's a lot of typing. Can you tell this time I used a laptop and not my phone? LOL!
Good day y'all!
Been TTC Since Dec 2011
MrsRoulette
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Wanabamommy » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:24 am

Hi ladies, happy Friday!!!
Damaris- are you taking time off work or are you looking for a new job? Sometimes you just have to get out of there, I understand that!! It'll work out :)

Natalie- how are you doing?

Patricia- any news on your end?

Afm- Sunday we have our first unsupervised visit and half of it will be one on one with him and I because dh has to work.. So it'll be interesting and a good test for me.. I'm nervous and excited..

Hope everyone is doing well!!
Me- 28 PCOS since 14
Dh- 37
Ttc #1 since Oct '12

Wanabamommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MrsRoulette » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:21 am

Hello ladies!!!
Lori, I'm looking for something full time while I pick up shifts through my agency. And since we are planning to buy a house by the time our lease expires in April, I need a full time gig to qualify for a loan.
How did the unsupervised visit go? Any other coming up?
Patricia? What's new?
Natalie hun, pregnancy kicking your butt eh? Hope all is well!
I have some wonderful news regarding the Fertility Blend!! No bfp yet. Too early lol!but get this. My cycle has been ranging from 30 to 35 days. Started taking the supplements what, a week ago? Aunt Flo showed up today!! Getting my cycle to exactly 28 days!!!!! I'm storked and positive about this! Hubby is taking his too so I am so proud of him. Will keep you posted and will for sure put in more baby dance to see what next tww brings!
Looking forward to reading updates from u ladies!
Baby dust to all!
Been TTC Since Dec 2011
MrsRoulette
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby britishhopes » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:16 am

Hi girls just to let u know that I had my scan on Thursday and all is fine! What a relief! So I am officially excited now! And we have started telling friends etc. It still feels quite surreal actually!

Damaris-your fertility blend sounds interesting and exciting! I dont think ive ever had a 28 day cycle! Fx and baby dust!

Lori-did u have any more meetings yet? I cant wait to hear!

And Patricia-did u get anywhere with solving the medical mystery? Hope u are feeling good. Any other news? I, like you am starting to think of Christmas a little. We do not have thanks giving here. Damaris-that made me laugh as u forgot that u call it 'fall' and not autumn!

Enjoy ur weekend x
britishhopes
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby williamsbaby1 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:20 am

Sorry ladies. I meant to post but just always something.

Lori, how did the unsupervised visit go? Did this young man provide any feedback too?

Natalie, relieved to hear baby on board doing well. Christmas should be a wonderful time for you all.

Damaris, right there with you. Sometimes you have to let go of a job to be blessed with a better opportunity. More power to you.

Myself, since going partially gluten free feel much better. So will keep track and see how it will go in the future. Other than that my son decided college wasnt for him at the moment as he doesnt feel his head is were it needs to ne. He likes to concentrate on finding a full time job and hopes that by next summer he is ready to re-enter college.

My little man is cruising along and enjoying himself as his 18th is fairly approaching.

Other than that we might take over guardianship go a newbie baby boy soon as the young mother needs help straightening things out. But this is all still in the very early preliminary stages and sadly wouldnt surprise me if it would change. He is a cutie though and bottom line we just like to make sure mom and baby are fine.

As far as church I am not an official Sunday School Teacher but merely assist in capacities as needed. Little ones just always tend to flock to me and I have the patience needed. I also help out with secretarial duties and provides guidance for younger members.

I will check in as events are unfolding. But for now my own personal approach to TTC is not very high on my agenda.

Have a wonderful week.
All our babies have become angels now!!

williamsbaby1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Wanabamommy » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:31 am

Hi ladies!!
Our unsupervised visit went well!! We are all bonding and connecting.. We've claimed him as our own. This weekend we had him overnight!!! We took him to universal studios and we had a blast!!!! He is such a great young man!!! We bought him a new bed yesterday.. So exciting!!! School is going, it's def hard balancing everything but family is def number 1..

Natalie- great news about ultrasound!!! Wahoo!!

Patricia- fx for you!! You could def be a positive influence on the little boy!!

Damaris- great news about your new drink! That's great that dh is on board too!!

How are you guys? Hope everyone is doing well!
Me- 28 PCOS since 14
Dh- 37
Ttc #1 since Oct '12

Wanabamommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MrsRoulette » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:14 am

Hello ladies!!
Did my race yesterday!! Finished my 10 miles (16.1 km) in one hour and 39 minutes!! It was awesome. Now I can start training for a half marathon. Decided on a January and or feb half M coz the reviews on the December one I had picked are not good at all.
How is everyone?
I am still taking the Fertility Blend and so is hubby. Will see what this cycle brings!
Baby dust to all and natalie, how's the lil angel cookin'? Hope u are past the rough morning sickness stage!
Been TTC Since Dec 2011
MrsRoulette
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to Clomid and Femara