"All Methods of TTC incl Donor & Adoption"

Adding Clomid or Femara to your cycle? Find some friends here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: "All Methods of TTC incl Donor & Adoption"

Postby williamsbaby1 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:26 pm

It has been a while. I am so glad to read Lori that the unsupervised visit with your future son went well. Do keep us all in the loop as this is just an amazing progress!!

Damaris, girl you run them all down. Fantastic times!! Looks as Fertilitaid works for you and hubby. Here to a new BFP.

Natalie, how far along are you and are you and hubby welcoming one or two babies? Did you paint your tummy for Halloween?

Myself, thought would have my first ever anovulatory cycle but it just turned out to be b late ovulation. First time ever too since BBC charting. Other than that my hubby and I had a blast giving out candy and even our Pastor came by our house as a "Yardman" in order to get the good candy. Lol. My hubby and I treated ourselves to sleeping in due to a fantasting job done. Lol. Looking forward to the football game tomorrow as my hubby and family always talks smack.
Job is coming along. But still not quiet settled in. I think a lot has to do that I am somehow ready to start a business of my own. We will see.
Little baby boy has been taken over temporarily by maternal grandma and we will see him tomorrow. I am a little relieved because I don't feel we would have been ready to go the whole way. Guardianship and adoption. However cruising along to DSW my hubby and I agreed that maybe 2015 will be our year for a lasting BFP and take home baby.
Hope everyone is doing good.

Tootles!!
All our babies have become angels now!!

williamsbaby1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Wanabamommy » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:17 am

Hi ladies!!
Damaris- great job with your running!! Fx for bfp!

Patricia- I hope everything is going well! Thank you!!

Natalie- how's everything going on the pregnancy front?

Afm- I've lost 24 pounds and 16 to go, my plan is to lose it by Christmas but I don't see that happening.. They expect our son to be placed with us by thanksgiving :). So excited!! His room is all ready.. We have regular weekend visits with him.. I hope everyone is doing well!!
Me- 28 PCOS since 14
Dh- 37
Ttc #1 since Oct '12
3/2013- first cycle 50mg clomid, prenatals, opks, hpts
5/2013- second cycle 50 mg clomid, prenatals, vitamins, slept with his men in me and elavated, hpts, opks, oral temped
6/2013- third cycle 50 mg clomid, prenatals, fertility smoothies, vaginal temping

My chart: http://FertilityFriend.com/home/451e14
Wanabamommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MrsRoulette » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:18 am

Hi ladies!! Been quiet in here!!
I'm at work right now with the agency. Started orientation for a new job at a different hospital. I think I will like it there.
I got some strange sniffles today despite the Zyrtec, vit D etc. this weather is just ridiculous!! How are the temps where you are?

Bad news first. Injured my right groin muscle (hey call it groin strain). So no running for a while, I'm wobbling at times, but fine gait sometimes. Can't see a doc till my benefits kick in December 1st. But it's not that acute; the pain. Naproxen seems to get me to a comfortable level. Very frustrated about it.
Good news. Done wih my first bottle of Fertility Blend. Didn't want to buy a second one till the two week wait is over.... AF is due tomorrow. I hope she doesn't show. It would be quite an amazing gift to give my husband for Christmas- news of a baby.
How is everyone doing?
Baby dust to all!!
Hubby:49
Been TTC Since Dec 2011
Hubby's SA: motile density. 10% (60% or greater is good) My Cycles: 32 days. 29 with femara
1st round of Clomid June 2013 (cd5-9). On cd 21, prog level 26.1 BFN
2nd round of Clomid July 2013 (cd5-9). On cd 21, prog level 29.1 BFN
April 14, 2016 IUI - BFN (Femara 5 mg day 3-7), Ovidrel Trigger) 1 follie.
May 1-6, 216 Femara 7.5 mg (day 3-7). One small follicle. Cancelled cycle
May 30th, 2016 - Femara 7.5 mg (day 3-7). + Gonal F Injections 150 iu (day 7-12)- 22.5,16.7, 9 mm follies
Ovidrel day 12, IUI day 13 06/09/2016 BFN
FertileCM, Fertility Blend, herbal fertility tea from Kenya - BFP!!!!!!
We prayed, hoped, waited for our little miracle. Now God has started in me the miracle of creation. So blessed!!
MrsRoulette
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MrsRoulette » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:12 am

Spoke too soon!!! AF showed up Saturday.
Oh, and sniffles turned into full blown nasty cold!!
Been TTC Since Dec 2011
Hubby's SA: motile density. 10% (60% or greater is good) My Cycles: 32 days. 29 with femara
May 30th, 2016 - Femara 7.5 mg (day 3-7). + Gonal F Injections 150 iu (day 7-12)- 22.5,16.7, 9 mm follies
We prayed, hoped, waited for our little miracle. Now God has started in me the miracle of creation. So blessed!!
MrsRoulette
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Wanabamommy » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:47 am

Hi ladies!
Damaris- sorry about the witch showing up and the nasty cold!! :(.

Natalie- how are you and the bean doing?

Patricia- any news?

Afm- I haven't been exercising lately with the time change and less daylight time and the school work, etc, etc.. 5 weeks until Christmas!!!
Me- 28 PCOS since 14
Dh- 37
Ttc #1 since Oct '12
5/2013- second cycle 50 mg clomid, prenatals, vitamins, slept with his men in me and elavated, hpts, opks, oral temped
6/2013- third cycle 50 mg clomid, prenatals, fertility smoothies, vaginal temping

Wanabamommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby williamsbaby1 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:32 am

We had little baby boy this past weekend. He was sick, in pain and extremely restless even during the short intervals he slept. Sleeps tops 45 minutes and that's it. He fought to stay up. Doesn't like the dark or being left alone. So we did lots of walking, cuddeling and so on. We were super tired after all that.

Myself my upper abdomen is acting up again since yesterday. Though been drinking stomach ease tea it hasn't subsided.

My little man turned 18 today. My oldest son has started his second job with UPS.

Lori, well the weather change is always something. It usually rocks my routine right off too. How is everything with your son?

Natalie, how is everything for you and family? Do you know what you are having?

Damaris, when are you going to show the witch the exit? Maybe next month it's your turn. Fx

Everyone else hope your are enjoying this holiday season.

williamsbaby1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Wanabamommy » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:19 pm

Hi ladies!!

Patricia- was this the little boy that you were going to care for but went to the grandmother? 18, what an age, lol :). He is doing great, we unofficially moved him and all of his belongings in yesterday. He is such a great child and he couldn't be anymore like us.. He told me about a conversation he had with a peer and called dh dad!! I was beaming ear to ear :). Just before thanksgiving will start the 90 day clock until we can officially adopt him.. We are all looking forward to that.. My mom comes down on Friday so that'll be interesting and fun :)

I hope everyone is doing well!!
Me- 28 PCOS since 14
Dh- 37
Ttc #1 since Oct '12

Wanabamommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby williamsbaby1 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:59 am

Yes, Lori, that's the little fellow. We felt for him but as we did
not know what and if he is allergic to anything it had to just be the old fashioned caring. And then he is so little and young too. Not sure how all will unfold. He defiantly is a little strong one though.

Think somehow have an infection somewhere that no doctor has been able to pinpoint that now messes with my cycles again. It's the second cycle with noticeable changes and wonder if I am now also PCOS as I keep having ecwm over and over and over again. My back and upper abdomen was just hurting so bad yesterday and I could barely breath. But I feel better now.

Anyhow, I am so very glad to read your son is becoming official soon! And that he enjoys both your company so much and calls your hubby Dad is just amazing. What attention, devotion and love can not all concur!!! What, what anyone said something? Nope, nothing right - well that's what I thought. Lol.

My boys are flying in for Christmas and though it's still a little off from now I am super excited. Usually I am a Thanksgiving kind of girl but this year, well, Christmas just has the upper hand.

williamsbaby1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby britishhopes » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:42 am

Hello girls sorry ive been away from here so long! We have been moving house so super busy! Great to read all ur posts-u girls have been so busy too!

Great news on the adoption going through-how exciting before the holidays.

I am keeping ok-in general the nausea has gone but comes back every now and then. Im still not back into eating all the foods I used to and really just want pasta every day! Still I know my ttc buddies don't want to hear pregnancy moaning lol. I have my 20 weeks scan on monday afternoon-im a little anxious but will be glad to get past this next mile stone. I don't have much of a bump - wish I did as I just feel like im fat!

Has anyone started christmas shopping? When is thanks giving in the usa?

Xxx
britishhopes
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Wanabamommy » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:01 pm

Hi Natalie- great to hear from you! 20 weeks, that's awesome!!! Thanksgiving is always the last Thursday in November.. Adoption is moving along.. We are all excited for the holidays :). Happy thanksgiving ladies!!!!
Me- 28 PCOS since 14
Dh- 37
Ttc #1 since Oct '12

Wanabamommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Wanabamommy » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:03 pm

Oops forgot we are almost done Christmas shopping..
Me- 28 PCOS since 14
Dh- 37
Ttc #1 since Oct '12

Wanabamommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MrsRoulette » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:21 pm

Hello y'all!!! Been forever! Natalie! 20 weeks! No bump to dress up yet? Lol! Boy or girl? When will you know?
Patricia, the tummy issue. I have had many patients suffer for years before they realize it is their gall bladder causing all that havoc and health issues. Have u had it checked? Stones and blockage have such vague symptoms it's why it's hard to pinpoint right away.
I'm happy to read about all these kiddo news on our forum! On my end, in starting to seriously think adoption is my destiny. No preggo yet. I know I know! Still young, blah blah blah but still...... Not stressing though coz there's a weird calm about the thought of never being pregnant. Letting God work His will is best for me. So worry is not going to change that course at all!

Concentrating on our plans to buy a house coming. Spring. Our lease expires end of April and Renting in Austin is not cheap. Might as well build equity by buying. After we buy and are settled in, and no pregnancy, then I could pitch the idea to hubby to use my friend's sister's orphanage in Kenya to adopt. The Babies are adorable and they get newborns all the time! Would be equally joyful; through me or to me. It's how I see it.

Otherwise, merry Christmas y'all!!
Been TTC Since Dec 2011
MrsRoulette
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MrsRoulette » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:34 pm

AF came last night. Perfect 28 day cycle. Last month was 30, month before 28. Hmmm. Toying with the idea of contraceptives to regulate it despite a 2-3 day margin. It's not like those eggs have a big window right? My mom sent a friend with my herbs but were confiscated at airport. Lady was allowed to give it back to get family tho. So no tea! N I didn't buy any more of the GNC suplements. I'm just riding the waves. Not stressing, getting into a zone where I'm preparing myself to possibly never experiencing pregnancy. It brings no stress to our marriage. Thank God for that. Our romance is sweeter, deeper with each day. It's almost impossible but true; we love each other more each day. It's great I can feel his love and affection by the looks he gives me. Lol! I sound like a love struck teenager! Two years in. *blush!*
Started s new job at the hosp. The agency one is still there too, different hosp system. All is going well.
How is everyone? Christmas shopping done? Nada for me! I'm the last minute kind of chic. Not good. Lol!
Been TTC Since Dec 2011
MrsRoulette
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby williamsbaby1 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:56 am

Wow, time always goes by so fast. Hope everyone had a Great Thanksgiving and will have a Merry Christmas and A New Year 2015.
As we all know Things always changes. Well, my oldest son found a second job working for an Ex NFL player so he opted to get on board there and obtain some working experience in the kitchen. He loves cooking so it will give him a good opportunity to see if being a Chef is really what he wishes to do for the rest of his life or for a span of time.
Of course, my little man piggy backed right on as he was auditioning for U inversely of Miami to get one of their prestigious scholarship. So we will have to wait and see. He bought himself a new bike and all and his homemade sale of something sweet and tasty seems to take off and he garners himself his pocket money that way.
Myself, of course was quiet upset but oh well that s life. There are at the age and stage where they have to define themselves and create their own lives.
Meanwhile looks like this cycle came back to normal or what used to be normal for me but now 2 dpo and feel like want to hang my tummy out. This nausea feeling that makes me want to bath in ginger ale and not come out. Lol.
As far as my job still hanging in there but thinking more and more to buy ,etc a little place of my own down in Florida. Have a location in mind and been looking. Maybe next year or after can make something happen.
The job is well a job and I like the company but still haven't quiet settled in. But then if I make my home ownership come true will need to look again anyhow.

Damaris, sorry to hear about the herbs and good luck with the new job oppportunity. I hear the word possible adoption and say more power to you. At my age and stage in life currently not sure I really want to tackle that. Fx for you.

Lori, so is it official? Can we call you "Mom" now? Can't wait to read an update.

Natalie, hope all is well.

Btw, is that it in this group? We are only four women. Wow.

williamsbaby1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Wanabamommy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:29 am

Hi all!!
Sorry it's been awhile, been busy with school, work, and son :)
Damaris- sorry about herbs!! Adoption is a good route.. If you don't want to travel all the way to Kenya, the are thousands of little ones in foster care.. Just a thought ;)

Patricia- chef, that's pretty cool!! Is the little one still with you? I hope you feel better!!

Afm- adoption is not final until feb timeframe.. But he's with us and we tell him he's stuck with us lol.. He's such a great young man!! A couple who was only perusing infant adoption, after meeting ds they are considering foster adoption.. :)

Just finished my first semester of my masters- only 8 to go :)

Getting ready to go up north for Christmas, first time he'll meet the whole family- everyone's excited..

Merry Christmas!!!
Me- 28 PCOS since 14
Dh- 37
Ttc #1 since Oct '12

Wanabamommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Clomid and Femara