"All Methods of TTC incl Donor & Adoption"

Adding Clomid or Femara to your cycle? Find some friends here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: "All Methods of TTC incl Donor & Adoption"

Postby williamsbaby1 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:39 pm

Now everyone. We are all about to celebrate New Years!!

May this board in general - regardless which thread one posts at - experience a lot of beautiful and memorable BFPs!!!

Little man is with his grandmother - where he should be. He is thriving and happy and healthy. And that is music to my ears. Of course, it is harder for my hubby. Still no take home baby of his own. Maybe we will look into some options available to us.

However, I remain hopefully for the new year to come and will start to re-focuse on projects and ideas that were put on hold due to TTC.

Again, Happy New Years everyone!!! 2015 just has to be a upbeat experience.
All our babies have become angels now!!

williamsbaby1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MrsRoulette » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:25 pm

Happy new year ladies!!!
Hop your holidays were what you meant them to be. God has been very gracious to us and we are thankful. No babies yet but we continue to grow in love and connection. We continue to strive towards the goal of being homeowners by end of our lease in May. We are settling in to our new town alright. Job is going well, just lately feeling stressed about all the cancer and sadness that I encounter every day. I take my patients' concerns and pain as my own. I'm usually good with coping and letting it go do I don't burn out. But with this new job and the units I have been floating to, my soul has been exposed to the pain and misery so many people around me are going through. Cancer is a b**ch. And trauma patients go through it. But what I need to take from my experiences is that life is short. If I were to receive news of cancer or was in a wreck, am I spiritually ready to face my afterlife? So my goal this year is to know the Lord better. To know His word and grow in my faith.

Baby wise, Adoption through foster has definitely always been on my mind. Both options would be perfect even together!

Patricia, my gosh! So baby boy is with his grandma permanently? My heart cried for u! Bet you and hubby misses him. God's will. You will have your own to take home and keep!
Lori, yes, can we call you mom?? Super exciting!
Natalie, hey mama! Update?
Hubby:49
Been TTC Since Dec 2011
Hubby's SA: motile density. 10% (60% or greater is good) My Cycles: 32 days. 29 with femara
1st round of Clomid June 2013 (cd5-9). On cd 21, prog level 26.1 BFN
2nd round of Clomid July 2013 (cd5-9). On cd 21, prog level 29.1 BFN
April 14, 2016 IUI - BFN (Femara 5 mg day 3-7), Ovidrel Trigger) 1 follie.
May 1-6, 216 Femara 7.5 mg (day 3-7). One small follicle. Cancelled cycle
May 30th, 2016 - Femara 7.5 mg (day 3-7). + Gonal F Injections 150 iu (day 7-12)- 22.5,16.7, 9 mm follies
Ovidrel day 12, IUI day 13 06/09/2016 BFN
FertileCM, Fertility Blend, herbal fertility tea from Kenya - BFP!!!!!!
We prayed, hoped, waited for our little miracle. Now God has started in me the miracle of creation. So blessed!!
MrsRoulette
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby williamsbaby1 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:08 pm

Life is short indeed and I couldn't agree more. One has to take opportunities as these become available!!
Damaris, it's nice when one can get comfortable and settle in. Less sickness and drama in this world in general would be really nice.

Well, not much to post on my end. Lost another 2 pound and I am soo happy about that. Have a little while longer to go before I reach my first goal of 145 pounds. On another note the job isn't coming along well at all. Little signs here and there make it clear that the corporate culture there and I do not mix. However, behold I received a phone call today and am to expect another call from that new company today. So will see if this could be the one opportunity it for me. FX.

As far as TTC there is nothing new to report. Nothing gained and nothing lost.

I think I will stay absent a while from this board and tackle my interests more in earnest. Before I know it summer will be here and I need to finish the surprise for my two lovely boys.

Lori, wishing you and hubby " A wonderful parenthood" as the adoption should be final soon.

Natalie, wishing you and hubby "A blessed baby".

Damaris, wishing you and hubby " A big fat blinking BFP".

And everyone else, I hope that all you wish, dream and reach out for will come true in 2015!!!
All our babies have become angels now!!

williamsbaby1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Wanabamommy » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:39 pm

Hi ladies!!
Patricia- I hope you find a job that you love with an environment that you also love!! Best wishes!!

Natalie- how's the pregnancy going?
Damaris- I hope all is well!!

Afm- haven't been losing weight but didn't gain any over the holidays which is great!!! Just over a month and it'll be official!! School starts in a couple weeks for me- dreading it.. Nothing else new..

Fx for bfps for you ladies!!
Me- 28 PCOS since 14
Dh- 37
Ttc #1 since Oct '12
3/2013- first cycle 50mg clomid, prenatals, opks, hpts
5/2013- second cycle 50 mg clomid, prenatals, vitamins, slept with his men in me and elavated, hpts, opks, oral temped
6/2013- third cycle 50 mg clomid, prenatals, fertility smoothies, vaginal temping

My chart: http://FertilityFriend.com/home/451e14
Wanabamommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby britishhopes » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:02 am

Hello girls sorry its been so long since i posted. Hope u had great holidays. I am coming up to 28 weeks now and have finally got over the sickness.we have been really busy sorting our new house. Time is going so fast!

Lori-will the adoption be finalised soon? Patricia sounds like u have busy months ahead. Wishing u lots of success. Damaris -any news? Im sure 2015 will bring a bfp.

Xxx
britishhopes
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MrsRoulette » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:32 am

Where do I start? It's been more than a year!!! Natalie, baby news???? So we finally are in a good place to financially invest in a baby!!!!
Did a round of Femara 5mg day 3-7. Ultrasound today was full of great news and an itty bitty not so good news. One gorgeous follicle!!! Three runner ups that are not as promising but NP excited all the same. Got the Ovidrel shot and scheduled for IUI tomorrow at 9 am!!! Pray for us! It is just the beginning but I fee so hopeful. God has been on our side all along. DH is great. We have gotten closer and closer and it fills me up with joy when we are just in the house, laughing, loving, having the time of our lives!!! It's been a good opportunity to connect without any third party (baby) affecting it. We are in an awesome place and we love our new house!!! Been in it 9 months now, so we need another 9 month milestone to occupy the first milestone lol!!!! I have missed you ladies so much!!!
Patricia? What's up! Kat disappeared, who else is still active here?
Hubby:49
Been TTC Since Dec 2011
Hubby's SA: motile density. 10% (60% or greater is good) My Cycles: 32 days. 29 with femara
1st round of Clomid June 2013 (cd5-9). On cd 21, prog level 26.1 BFN
2nd round of Clomid July 2013 (cd5-9). On cd 21, prog level 29.1 BFN
April 14, 2016 IUI - BFN (Femara 5 mg day 3-7), Ovidrel Trigger) 1 follie.
May 1-6, 216 Femara 7.5 mg (day 3-7). One small follicle. Cancelled cycle
May 30th, 2016 - Femara 7.5 mg (day 3-7). + Gonal F Injections 150 iu (day 7-12)- 22.5,16.7, 9 mm follies
Ovidrel day 12, IUI day 13 06/09/2016 BFN
FertileCM, Fertility Blend, herbal fertility tea from Kenya - BFP!!!!!!
We prayed, hoped, waited for our little miracle. Now God has started in me the miracle of creation. So blessed!!
MrsRoulette
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Previous

Return to Clomid and Femara