Round 1/day 2 of clomid. Anyone else?

Adding Clomid or Femara to your cycle? Find some friends here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Round 1/day 2 of clomid. Anyone else?

Postby scarletWillow3086 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:16 pm

Hey Christy,

I'm sorry to hear that you are back on the injections again. :( You weren't all that excited about it last month, but I hope this month is easier for you. It should be a more relaxed cycle this time around because you know what to expect with the procedure.

I hope that your doctor is being extra cautious with your IUI this cycle. Are they going to trigger you earlier to avoid you ovulating before the IUI?

How are the injections going so far? Any side effects, or pretty much the same as last time?

Your four-wheeler ride sounds like a great time for father's day! Your kids are so lucky to have all of that fun. It was such a great weekend too. The weather was perfect for that!

Yes, you are right about my being more laid back, and my sister wanting the spotlight. I told my mom about my thoughts for father's day, and she said that my family acts like that around her because her pregnancy is a novelty. A novelty! Because its twins. So I'm basically the boring one for not having twins. I gave her a piece of my mind and left it there. Yup, I'm following my husband's lead - if he doesn't want to go to a family event, then we're not going. I hate feeling bad about myself for a week after hanging out with them.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to my next ultrasound. Its been a full month since my last one, and I'm anxious to see how things are going. No news on the test results yet, which is BS. I've been nagging DH about it, but so far no results from his father's doctor.

Otherwise, I've had the worst mood swings ever. I go from elated to depressed SO fast, for no reason. I have a history of depression, so I'm not surprised that it comes back on and then goes away again. I have to keep telling myself its hormones. Keep me posted on your injections!
TTC #2
Unexplained IF, Femara with Trigger/IUI

DS born 9/26/16 He's our little miracle!

Conceived naturally second time around! Very surprised! :omg:

scarletWillow3086
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ckatta14 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:25 am

Hi scarlet :)

I had really high hopes last cycle but af shows every single damn time. It's frustrating. I didn't have a hard time with her arrival, I had tested and knew she'd be coming I just wasn't sure with new meds how long my lp would be, thankfully it was 12 days and didn't drag on.

I'm not sure what's going to happen, I brought it up at my last scan on cd3 that I had o'd 2 possibly 3 eggs within 24 hours of triggering but she said they aren't sure when I o'd but she expressed concern that I did o before iui. So I'll probably have to check in on that at my next scan.

They are going okay, no real issues. I feel like an old pro lol. Side effects have truly been minimal on Injectibles, he told me they would be but I was convinced they'd be worse but they aren't bad at all.

That's such bs that you feel so poorly after being around her, and it's such bs that nobody sees the issue with it!! Your pregnancy is no different than hers, the only difference is 1 baby and 2 but that's not any reason to treat her like she's a queen!!!!! I absolutely do not blame you for following your dh's lead on that , I don't think I'd want to hang around them either if that's how they are gonna be! I'm sorry scarlet, God that sucks :(

Your dh's results took awhile to come back too. Hurry up and wait basically, that's the worst!

Are they doing an u/s just to check on him, like an anatomy scan or are they checking for something specific?

Pregnancy hormones are seriously the worst!! I was very moody too!! I think it's normal. I tried to remind myself to keep them in check but it is uncontrollable sometimes.

Any weekend plans?
Me: 32
DH: 41
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby scarletWillow3086 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:14 pm

Hey Christy!

Any news from your last scan? Will you be doing the IUI soon? I hope the injections are going ok - you said it wasn't too bad this time around.

I would definitely be persistent on your doctor checking to make sure you don't release eggs prior to the IUI because it can make a difference. For my first IUI, I had ovulated early, and then I ended up with a BFN, but the second I hadn't ovulated yet, and I lucked out. Of course, there are 10 zillion other factors involved other than the timing that your doctor is thinking about, but I hope the timing issue is off the table this time around. :) Trial and error I suppose.

How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun? It was very hot out and I was sweating like a pig all weekend! I stayed indoors on Saturday and then DH's friend had a birthday BBQ thing on Sunday, so I was outside (but under a tent!). If not for that tent, I would've been croaked from all of the heat.

We got DH's test results on Saturday. Apparently, he inherited one of the mutations from his father, and he inherited the other mutation from his mother - this was the "worst case scenario" that we were worried about. So clinically, my DH has cystic fibrosis, but he exhibits no symptoms and the mutation has "varying consequences" meaning that he may not show any symptoms ever, or he might later in life. I guess we will see how it goes. Until then, he has to be monitored yearly by the pulmonologist. :( Let's just say it was a heavy blow. DH is optimistic that since he hasn't had symptoms thus far, he isn't likely to have them. I hope he is right. Its such a bummer.

Otherwise, my next ultrasound is tomorrow. I'm anxious to go because I want to see if my placenta problem is still there. DH is also going to come along and ask a bunch of questions. I hope all is well - we can't handle any more disappointments this week! haha
TTC #2

scarletWillow3086
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ckatta14 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:33 am

Hi scarlet

Everything went well, I triggered last night at 730 and will do iui on Thursday morning at 730. I asked them multiple times about o-Ing prior to the iui and they had no concerns what so ever and did not move me up a day, they could still see the fluid from a freshly released egg so they said it was well timed. All I can do is trust them bc they know more than me lol.

It was super hot here too!! We were busy all weekend and out in that horrible muggy heat, it's finally cooled off a little bit here. I don't like going to festivities when it's hot line bc I sweat so easily and it's embarrassing lol. I hope you had a good time!!

Scarlet I'm so sorry about your dh's test results :( I'm sure that has been hard to swallow. But thankfully he's not showing symptoms and I pray that he doesn't ever show any symptoms. Maybe with monitoring and looking out for possibly symptoms you can better control it. You guys have been taking hit after hit, it's time for some good news!!

How was your u/s?? Was there any positive movement from the placenta??

How's your pool looking? How's everything else going?

I only had 1 mature follie this time, I was a tad disappointed. I feel like more follies gives me a better shot at catching just one. I shouldn't be disappointed 1 puts us in the running. I guess I just expected to have more . I had a second one measuring 16.5 (18 is mature) so it could possibly mature in time. We will go stay up there tonight and iui tomorrow morning! :)
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby scarletWillow3086 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:29 am

Hey Christy!

How was your IUI this time around?? Did they notice if your second follicle matured within a couple of days? There's a good chance that it did! I hope this time it was much more relaxing than the last IUI.

Do you have any plans for the 4th of July weekend? It's gonna be crazy hot all weekend again, so I hope you have swimming pools in your plans. Are your kids out of school now?

My pool is still green :( But its getting lighter. DH has to vacuum it a few more times and then shock it again. Hopefully after that, it'll be in good shape. We are going to be super careful in closing the pool this year - I don't want to deal with this hell again next summer! What is going on with your pool?

My ultrasound went well - it was very fast, more like a quick checkup. My placenta DID move! It's now considered low lying, instead of placenta previa. So I still have to be careful, but the doctor said that there is no obstruction that would prevent the baby from a vaginal delivery! Yay! That was fantastic news. Maybe the bigger I get, the more the placenta will move.

Otherwise, my weekend plans are kinda boring. DH will be working on the pool, and we get our nursery furniture over the weekend. I don't want to start looking for decorations for the room until we pay off the remaining debt, which will be another couple of weeks. So I'm steering clear of places that have decorations because I'll be tempted to buy it. I think my family has a BBQ thing going on at some point (doesn't everyone?), but I might not go. Staying in air conditioning!
TTC #2

scarletWillow3086
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ckatta14 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:26 pm

Hi!

The second follicle did mature but they don't think that it was going to release, the big mature one was still there I did not release it before iui this time! I do think maybe on the way home I did, I was really crampy then one sudden sharp pain only lasting seconds then gone, this time I'm super crampy in my low abdomen and lower back. We put in 44 million with great motility , comparable to last sample, so that was all really good.

Our neighbor owns an excavation company so he's here now digging out where our pool is gonna go then he'll deliver sand when that's done, so we have started the process of getting it up! I'm not looking forward to the expense though.

They are out of school and doing nothing but fighting lol :) my daughter is super sick, she's got strep throat and my boy had us running non stop with soccer! Thank god it's cooled down a little bit (for now) . We are gonna watch the parade and go ride some kid rides at our local park and just do a big cookout the rest of the day until fireworks, my dh's asshole boss is making him work all weekend and on the 4th so it'll be fairly low key

Pools are so much maintenance!!! I hope next year yours isn't that bad. Maybe it's bc you didn't open it last year and it got hot under the cover and encouraged it to get really nasty??

That's great news!!!!!!! I'm so glad to hear it has moved and is no longer blocking you for a vaginal delivery!!!! Finally some good news!!!!! You guys sure deserve good news :)

Staying the the a/c sounds like a fabulous plan for the weekend! I don't mind staying home and doing our own thing. I'm so anti social haha :)

Lots of movement yet?
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby scarletWillow3086 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:29 pm

Hey Christy!

Well I hope your second follicle did in fact release this week. I think there's a good chance that it did. 44 million is a great number and I'm very happy to hear that you didn't ovulate before the IUI. It sounds like it went very well and now...its waiting again! Ugh. FX FX FX that this is YOUR cycle! I'm gonna guess that you'll wait the entire two weeks to test?

Yeah, the pool expense is definitely more than we anticipated. I wish we didn't have to open it this year, but we had no choice. It was so much money and its STILL green. You will have an easier time regulating chemicals because at least the water will be fresh water.

Sorry to hear about your daughter. Strep is the worst. The only thing that helped me with strep was frozen shakes - tons of them. The parade will be fun though, and fireworks are always a good time. Kids love fireworks! I liked the sparklers. Its supposed to be good weather this weekend - too bad the pool isn't ready for you yet!

Yeah I'm gonna be more anti-social this weekend I think. I hate the heat right now, I've been swelling a lot in my feet, my legs and my face, and we're trying to avoid spending money. DH has lots to do with the nursery furniture and the green pool outside, but other than normal errands, I'd like to stay indoors. Maybe I'll get my nails done and do some projects I have lying around. My aunt has a BBQ this weekend that I might attend for the free food haha

Yes, the baby has been moving more and more lately. I think the doc said this time is the most movement I'll feel for the entire pregnancy. DH was able to feel it one time, but otherwise he hasn't felt anything. I'm much better about the placenta problem now - but I'm already itching for my next appointment on July 28th - its so far away! And my last appointment was so rushed. The next one is at least 1 hour and will be much more detailed.

Have a great weekend!
TTC #2

scarletWillow3086
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ckatta14 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:52 am

Hi scarlet! :)

Did you at all with your iui's have crazy sore breasts and a tender/soreness in the uterine area?? On/off my uterine area has been not painful but sore especially if I hit bumps or something, and my breast soreness is awful! I wish I would have taken better notes from last cycle to see if this is just normal for post iui. I have 0 interest in testing,this cycle was a complete mess and it seemed like nothing wanted to go smooth for us lol.

It will be fresh water but it typically comes from a creek so it'll be super nasty, but it's still fresh so it might be easier to clear up. Jeez I hope yours clears up soon, is it above ground or in ground? I hope you actually get to float around in it this summer so at least your time, effort, and money is worth it!! We got an 18 wheeler load of sand yesterday so we spent the day shoveling an endless pile of sand to level the ground and still aren't done. So much work lol.

Who doesn't love free food haha :) we aren't doing much, it's not overly hot so that's been nice! Dh has worked all weekend and will work tomorrow too, his boss is an asshole. We will be out and about tomorrow but it's been a low key weekend which is fine by me. Everywhere you go is crazy busy and traffic is horrible, I'll stay here where it's quiet lol.

I wonder why you're swelling so much?? You definitely deserve to pamper yourself a little bit and get your nails done :) enjoy your anti-social weekend, they are my favorite lol. A little you time is always okay :) how's everything been with your sister or have you been avoiding her ?

I'm so glad your placenta moved! Such a relief for you, and you deserved to hear some good news!!! I loved feeling my babies move, so neat!! Wait till you can see your whole belly move once he's nice and big in there :)

Happy 4th of July!!!!!
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby scarletWillow3086 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:43 am

Hey Christy!

How was your 4th of July weekend??

Yes, I did have sore breasts and soreness in the uterine area after the IUI, but it didn't last long. It was sort of like a pap smear with the instruments they used, so I was sore for a little while afterward. The sore breasts took a few days, but I chalked it up to the trigger shot on that one.

Yeah, I don't blame you for not having a great desire to test early. I was the exact same way - I didn't want to test at all and DH had to drag me to the doctor to get my blood drawn. I didn't want to deal with the disappointment again because after that, it takes a week to start feeling better about it. I would definitely wait out the whole two weeks because the trigger shot can be tricky! Just to screw with our heads a bit more!

My pool is in ground, and its starting to clear up now, but its still green. I don't particularly care how long it takes to turn blue because we have no intention on going swimming this year. This whole experience with the pool has given us ZERO desire to swim in it lol Plus DH doesn't want me swimming because he's afraid of the bacteria getting to me somehow - he's a little nuts!

I'm sorry to hear that your DH worked all of 4th of July! That really, really sux. Glad to hear you had a low key weekend! I love those! That is definitely my kind of weekend. Did you get to see fireworks anywhere?

Yeah, I'm swelling a lot. Even last night I felt the swelling in my face and it was very uncomfortable. Its frustrating because I do drink the directed 4-5 bottles of water a day, and I try to lay off sodium. I thought it may be a sign of preeclampsia or gestational diabetes, but the doctor checks my urine every appointment and its normal, and my blood pressure is very low (100/60 at the last visit). Soo basically its just my body and hormones making me swell, plus the temperatures outside. I know I should maybe drink more bottles of water, but honestly after 4 bottles of water I start to get nauseous. That much water makes me sick!

In other news, my sister's baby shower is this weekend. I'm looking forward to it being over hahaha All of this "me! me! me!" attitude of hers is getting very old, and I'm totally over it. At the same time, as my baby shower gets closer (the end of August), I am less and less looking forward to it. We sent out the invitations last week and we already have 2 cancellations from people who basically have no desire to go (I mean, who books events 8 weeks in advance?). So I know it'll be awkward for me and I don't like it when people don't show. We will see.

Everything's been tame with my sister lately because I've been avoiding her. When she speaks to our family crowd, I start a conversation with someone else and concentrate on that. When she goes off on a tangent about how great her life is, I take a convenient bathroom break. When my mom talks about how "beautifully" she is carrying her babies, I change the subject. The epitome of her life will be this weekend, so I want it DONE. Then I can continue avoiding her and concentrate on myself and my baby. As it was, this past weekend DH told me in the car that he will not tolerate differential treatment between our son and her babies. He will speak up and stop that from happening, if it happens. I told him to go right ahead with that plan because I am tired of it too. At least we're on the same page!

I can't believe its only the 6th of July! The summer has barely started and I'm ready for it to be done hahaha We need a cold blast!
TTC #2

scarletWillow3086
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ckatta14 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:31 am

Hi scarlet

The weekend was good, fairly quiet. Dh had to work so was just the kids and I. Our 4th was crazy busy but it was good, how about yours?

ladt cycle I started af on the morning of 12 dpiui so only 5 more days.. Everything feels pretty much the same as last cycle. :( the feeling of running out of time is overwhelming.,. They will only do 1-2 more iui's then refer us to ivf and we can't afford ivf.

Maybe next summer opening your pool will be a better experience and you won't have so much frustration with it. We have someone coming to level the sand and put it up. We were gonna do it ourselves but it's a lot of work and it's fairly complicated. We gave up lol

The summer heat is a b**ch when you're pregnant!! It induces so much swelling, I was pregnant over summer once, I was so miserable.. I totally understand where you're coming from.

Getting her shower over will be a stress reliever I'm sure, then you can go back to avoiding her! Maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised at how many people turn up for your shower, a lot of people don't rsvp but still show up , it'll all be great :)

I'm glad you and your dh aren't willing to let her and her kids over shadow your boy!! Good for you guys, stand your ground!! That's not even something you should even need to worry about , it's sad that that's the environment she's creating. I doubt though that your mom will let that happen, she seems to know how your sister is too and I'm sure she won't let Thomas get ignored :)

Did you get your nursery furniture??

7 dpiui, not much going on over here. Keeping busy that's for sure!!
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby scarletWillow3086 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:30 am

Hey Christy,

I understand your anxiety about this cycle. The injectibles are supposed to help with making good quality follicles, so I'm optimistic about that. Every step for this IUI was done absolutely right, so I hope you are confident that you did everything you needed to do this time around, and it went as smoothly as it could. The waiting is just awful, though.

What did your doctor advise as a next step? Did he give you any ideas for anything different? Yup, IVF is unaffordable and a ridiculous cost!!

I hope you are staying busy this weekend and not thinking about the waiting. Maybe the pool stuff will keep you busy - when will they start their work?

Yeah, I'm dreading this baby shower. Its a total ego-fest and I want no part of it. I know I should be happy for her, but she ruined it. I really just feel resentment now, and I have to plaster a smile on my face tomorrow acting like everything is great. I'm going to try to curl my hair or do something to cover up the swelling that has taken over my body, including my face. I don't want people to think that I "let myself go" when pregnant because I feel like I am full of fluid...so much that I can't sleep without tossing and turning anymore. Inevitably people are going to look at us and compare how our bodies are "blooming" which is annoying. Our bodies are different and I can't help with the swelling. At the same time, I keep telling myself that all of them can go screw themselves lol

We got the nursery furniture last week and DH put it together. Its very pretty and cheerful! The nursery furniture was a gift from DH's parents, and my parents bought us the rug. The rug is darker colored (light and charcoal gray). I didn't want to get a light rug because Thomas will likely end up getting dirt, vomit, and God-knows-what-else all over it, so I didn't want to get stuck worrying about removing stains from the rug. Next up? Window treatments. I think DH will give me the clear next week to start buying that because we are paying off our debts this week. Finally! We will see.
TTC #2

scarletWillow3086
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ckatta14 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:30 am

Morning scarlet

Good luck today, I'll be thinking of you!! It'll be over soon!! Idk why ppl are comparing how the two of you are growing in your pregnancies. You're very different ppl with very different bodies, this upsets me! Who cares how each one of you is carrying, you're both carrying beautiful babies that should be the focus!! I'm sorry you e got to deal with all that s**t :( they can go screw themselves, keep that thought in mind. You've grinned and beared it for much longer then I ever would have, kudos on your patience

He hasn't said what we would do next, he was overly confident that I'd be pregnant within a few months. So we never talked about what would be next. Ivf I'm sure and it's unattainable for us.

I'm not sure when they are coming, he said within a few weeks that he'd let me know a few days in advance. We may have to put it all on hold if dh leaves his job. We are kind of up in the air right now .

It's so exciting to be decorating and seeing things coming together!! Makes it seem real!! I can't believe you're 26 weeks along already!!!!!! How did that happen!? That went fast!

I'm 9 dpiui. Nothing going on.. All is quiet. I've been so insanely busy that I've had the opportunity to ignore my tww which has been awesome lol. I really needed that mental break from it all!!!

I hope things go well today, I'll be thinking of you :)
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby scarletWillow3086 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:01 am

Hey Christy!

Hows it going today? Any news yet? Ugh the waiting is so annoying. Any symptom spotting, or is it the same old same old?

I'm happy to hear that you've been busy this TWW because it makes the waiting so much easier! I'm sure with the kids home, you have plenty to do. Your DH's job sounds like its truly unbearable though! His boss sounds like a real jerk. Is your DH on the fence about leaving his job, or is it just a matter of time?

Are you scheduled to go to the doctor for a blood test, or do you call him if/when you test? Well....I'd be sorely disappointed if he didn't have a plan in mind. I mean, is the answer always IVF?

The weekend is over and I'm totally, completely and absolutely exhausted! The day of the shower, I got up early, helped set up for 2 hours before the party, helped keep things smooth during the 4-hour party, and then I helped to clear things up and visited my sister's home before going home myself. Total time spent: 12 hours. My feet were swollen and I could barely function. And in this heat, I don't know how I kept it together.

As you'd expect, she got everything she could possibly ever need for these babies. 2 of everything, in fact. Its amazing to me how one of the meanest people I know also has 1000s of friends who give her tons of gifts. In any case, she's set for 10 babies at this point, so I'm glad its done and over. Now I have to start focusing on my own shower, which I'm honestly dreading more and more. DH and I expect that we will need to spend about 1K more on essential supplies that we don't get at the shower, so we're preparing for that expense now. More saving!

Yeah, 26 weeks already! I can't believe I have another trimester to go here. I already feel so swollen! I don't know how I will handle this until October. I'm going to be dumping ice water over my head every day until September! haha
TTC #2

scarletWillow3086
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ckatta14 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:21 am

Hi scarlet :)

I started spotting yesterday and woke up today to full blown heavy, painful af.. I knew she was on her way.. I just don't get why nothing is working for us... I really beginning to believe it's not meant to be for us again. I should just hold on even tighter to what I have and cherish it even more. It's just so frustrating and the cost is getting to be too much.

His boss is a huge jerk.. He treats everyone like s**t. Idk if it's a power trip or if he's naturally an asshole .. It's only a matter of time before he leaves, his boss is the only person separating him from plant manager so he's got being upper management that he can now add to his resume. Right now he's staying to basically get not experience and time in management.

I don't see him just letting us walk away bc we can't afford ivf but idk what else he can do. I'm sure I'll need a consult with him shortly. I'm not sure how many iui's they will do but I'm going to ask on Thursday when I go in for cd3 scan. I think we are running low on options.

You are really awesome bc I wouldn't have helped that much! I hope she helps you in return!! I'm sure with all focus on her she was in her glory. I just don't get how those people always end up ahead, maybe sorting and putting away all her stuff will keep her occupied and out of your hair for a few weeks :) i hated the swelling :( the heat makes it so much worse too. I'm sorry you're going through that. Does your dr know why you're swelling so badly?

I hope you are shocked and get so much more than you are expecting at your shower!! Enjoy this time and enjoy getting ready for your shower, this is such a huge step in your lives. Don't let anyone steal your shine!! It's about you now, it's your turn!! What you don't get at your shower just slowly pick up as you get groceries. It's such a huge expense but I have faith you'll get more than what you're expecting!! :)

It's gonna be hot and i have 0 interest in being hot/sweaty while feeling like crap from this terrible af. No thank you I'll hide inside until soccer tonight lol.

Have a great day!!
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby scarletWillow3086 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:51 pm

Ohhhh Christy! I'm so terribly sorry about AF! Ugh.

I wish I could give you answers on why its not working, but I'm at a loss. You have done everything right. There is still the nagging idea in my head that we're in our thirties and it typically takes 6 months or so for a 'good' egg to implant in our systems, but with the injectibles usually helping make good eggs, I still don't understand it. This is so frustrating and I understand your thoughts. I have a hard time with this "meant to be" idea...I don't see how this kind of emotional pain serves well at all. :(

Ugh and a heavy AF, just what you need! Ugh. I would definitely consult with your doctor on CD3 to discuss his thoughts on why this isn't working yet. You have another IUI (at least 1) before they give you other options, but I don't see any harm in asking him for advice and guidance for something different to be done. Let me know what he says.

Yeah, your husband's boss has been a nasty guy since the beginning of this job! Your DH has gotta do what he has to (especially for a good resume) but there is a lot of misery involved in working in a bad environment day in, day out. I hope this job gives him what he needs so that he can move on soon.

My doctor will be testing me for gestational diabetes and preeclampsia at the end of the month, which are causes for swelling, but I have a feeling its just the weather making me swell. As we speak, I have an electric fan in my face keeping me cool (and the air conditioning is already on!). My feet are starting to heal from the weekend, but last night I had abdominal cramping (dehydration? braxton hicks? belly stretching? who knows) and I couldn't get off the couch because I didn't want to make it worse. DH had to fend for himself. Poor guy. I'm going to bring this up to the doctor when I see him in a couple of weeks.

In the meantime, the baby's room is half done. We have to get wall decorations, window treatments, and other stuff for the room, AND we have to get more stuff for the house before October (pantry in the garage for storage, a work desk for maternity leave, and a video camera for when the baby is born). I don't have the foggiest idea on how we will afford all of this. I am hoping that we get more than we need from the shower, but I'm not holding my breath. Several parts of DH's family has filed for bankruptcy and can't give a gift for our baby, so there's a good chance we have to put in more money towards it. I'll try not to worry about it until after the shower, so September will be a very busy month! One week at a time...so it goes.
TTC #2

scarletWillow3086
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Clomid and Femara