Round 1/day 2 of clomid. Anyone else?

Adding Clomid or Femara to your cycle? Find some friends here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Round 1/day 2 of clomid. Anyone else?

Postby xibinha » Sat May 17, 2014 9:01 am

Sorry for taking so long to answer, I have been so anxious and worried for the past few days...

But today (20dpo) I finally got AF! I am so relieved! It means clomid did its job :)

What about you? Did u O? How are u feeling?
xibinha

Postby Ckatta14 » Sat May 17, 2014 2:23 pm

That's good news that the clomid worked, now hopefully this month it'll work again giving you a bfp instead of af !!

I'm not sure if I did end up o-ing or not, I got my 21 day bw done on Thursday but have not heard from dr yet, how frustrating lol.. I hope i get good numbers, I'm curious because as I said my cb opk gave me 2 days of high fertility then my positive but none of my dip sticks got close to + so idk which is right but I hope to know Monday lol.
Me: 32
DH: 41
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mrs.S. » Sun May 18, 2014 2:24 pm

Xibinha, sorry about your bfn. At least you are on to a new cycle now, hopefully you will ovulate again and get your bfp! I am still waiting to hear the results of my second blood draw- I think I should hear tomorrow. I am trying not to get too excited, but will keep you all posted. Keeping my fingers crossed for you ckatta!
Mrs.S.
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Ckatta14 » Mon May 19, 2014 3:29 pm

Mrs. S have you gotten your results yet?? I still haven't gotten mine and I had my bw done on Thursday :(
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mrs.S. » Mon May 19, 2014 3:34 pm

No!! The suspense is starting to annoy me. I continued to use OPKs and got what looked like another positive last night and this morning. Just feeling confused now!
Mrs.S.
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Ckatta14 » Mon May 19, 2014 4:02 pm

Maybe a late o?? How long are your cycles typically?
I stopped using opks because every single one was the same color and that frustrated me lol

I have yet to get my results too, i hate waiting lol . I called today and no call back, it's very frustrating !
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mrs.S. » Tue May 20, 2014 3:23 pm

Any news yet on your CD21 test, Ckatta? I've been crossing my fingers for you!

Historically I had typical 28-30 day cycles. I stopped taking birth control pills in October of last year (after taking them for about 5 years). Since then I have had really long and unpredictable cycles, ranging from 50-65 days.
I spoke to my doctor again today and she asked me to come back for another progesterone check tomorrow. The blood work from my Saturday draw was a 0.4 (no ovulation). If my latest OPK was correct and I O'd sometime on Sunday/Monday, I sadly think I am out for this cycle as I did not BD close enough to O day (I was already crossing my fingers that I O'd cd18/19). If my bw tomorrow still shows no O, my doctor wants me to start 100 mg of Clomid right away, and not use Provera or wait for af. Keep me posted on how things are going for you- I'll do the same!
Mrs.S.
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Ckatta14 » Tue May 20, 2014 3:55 pm

Hi!!!! No word yet, I'm guessing that he feels I don't need to know, it kinda pisses me off that I've heard nothing! Sadly though I'm pretty sure af is around the corner some common af signs are making an appearance. I've tried staying busy so I didn't let the tww consume me, my flowers are all weeded and mulched, my house and chicken coop are completely clean and my pool is set up and filled lol. If my cb was wrong n I o'd any later than what it said my chances are shot , after my suspected o the deed was done once to finish off the every other day from cd 10-20, and my poor dh is doing all the electrical for a friend who's building a new home , he's an industrial electrician but does residential once in awhile, so he's exhausted by the time he's worked a full day then another 6-7 hours helping a friend so it's been slow in that department lately lol.

I'm interested to hear about your next results to see if you o'd late. Are you on clomid this cycle? I guess for such a long cycle it would make sense to o later in the cycle. Keep me posted I've got my fx for you!!

Xi-how are you doing? Are you doing another round of clomid this cycle?
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mrs.S. » Tue May 20, 2014 4:27 pm

Oh Ckatta, sorry to hear you are still waiting for your results! It is frustrating to not be called back my doctors! However, it sounds like you have found many things to help keep you busy! I am too am thankful for fun spring projects, it's good to have other things to focus on when ttc. The every other day regimen was challenging for dh and I as well. He is an attorney and works long days and many weekends. I am a teacher (with only a few weeks left until summer vacation!!) and often fairly exhausted by the time I finally see my husband at night.

I took 50 mg of Clomid this month, starting on CD2.Where you also taking 50 mg?
Sorry to hear you think AF is around the corner. I will keep thinking positive thoughts for you though! You never know...

Xi, I think I will be right behind you w/ my 2nd round of Clomid. Would love to buddy up again. Hopefully you are starting to feel positive about starting a new cycle!!
Mrs.S.
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Ckatta14 » Tue May 20, 2014 4:38 pm

I was on 50 mg on days 5-9. Every other day didn't seem like it'd be all that hard but some nights it kinda was , there were nights we were so tired or just didn't feel like it but we still did and all was fine once we started but getting started almost felt like a chore. I hated that feeling, I don't want to put that much pressure on intimacy with dh and I definitely didn't like it feeling like a chore but we finished the days the ob told us to do. I'm on cd 26, af can start anywhere from cd 27- 50 so I may start at any point and we will all kinda still be close together!!!
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mrs.S. » Tue May 20, 2014 5:29 pm

Hooray- happy we will all be close together for our second round! I really enjoyed talking with you both- thanks for the support!
Mrs.S.
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Ckatta14 » Thu May 22, 2014 3:46 am

I enjoy it too! It's nice to have someone who truly understands how you're feeling!!! Any word on the last progesterone check?? Still no news from my ob, I've given up trying to contact him, it was only frustrating me. Af could start at any given time for me so we will see, I've been crampy on and off since yesterday but typical af cm which is as always very minimal and if there's anything not nailed down in our house I might eat it lol (typical for the onset of af)

How are you guys doing??
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ckatta14 » Thu May 22, 2014 5:10 am

I got my smiley face + on Sunday may 11, Mother's Day, later that day I had ewcm with brown mixed in, old blood?? My question to you guys is do you think I o'd that day shortly after my + to show old blood mixed in there or should I not factor thst in to try and over analyze my o date (lol) , after the old blood I was crampy that night and Monday morning for a few hours. Any input?
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ckatta14 » Thu May 22, 2014 8:33 am

Well scratch that last post. My ob just called, I did not ovulate my progesterone was .3 , if my cb had been right giving me a + on Sunday it would have shown progesterone on Thursday right?? I told her the cb gave me a + snd that the dip sticks did not she told me to stick with the dip sticks that they seem more accurate. So onto next cycle upped clomid to 100mg cd 5-9 then with 21 day bw again.
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mrs.S. » Thu May 22, 2014 2:07 pm

Hi Ckatta- sorry to hear you didn't O. Hopefully you will be able to move on to a new cycle soon, hopefully your PFB is just around the corner! The feedback your dr gave about OPK is interesting and good to know. I did get a call today about my latest progesterone check- my level has risen (.4 saturday, 1.4 wednesday). I also got a SUPER dark OPK test yesterday and this morning. I had actually never seen such a positive test. My doctor thinks that I might be about to O in the next day or so. I did BD last night and will again tonight and tomorrow. I am going back in for another progesterone check next week. I will keep you posted. Here's hoping for good results!
Mrs.S.
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to Clomid and Femara