Round 1/day 2 of clomid. Anyone else?

Adding Clomid or Femara to your cycle? Find some friends here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Round 1/day 2 of clomid. Anyone else?

Postby xibinha » Sat May 31, 2014 3:58 pm

I've been getting dark lines at opks but not darker than control line so they're negative so maybe I'm missing the surge or the strips aren't working for me or I haven't O yet... So just trying to bd as often as possible and not to obsess too much :) So far I'm doing better than last month, I'm less anxious.

What about you?
xibinha

Postby Ckatta14 » Sat May 31, 2014 6:31 pm

Hi xi!! Yes I'd have to start AF for him to give me my next script of clomid, which is frustrating. What I find more frustrating is that I'm unsure if I O'd late as I think I had ewcm on cd 26-28, but I don't trust my body because typically I have no cm at all so I'm unsure as to what it truly meant.

If your lines are getting dark then maybe your o is right around the corner !!! Kudos on not obsessing or stressing yourself out, sometimes that's hard to do. I have been really lax these last few months, it had really started to take its toll on me after 2 years but this cycle we couldn't have tried any harder just to find out I didn't o. But there's always next cycle!!! Keep us posted on your opks and o, I'm excited to go through this next tww with you and these other girls I hope at least one (if not all of us) get our bfp soon!!!!!
Me: 32
DH: 41
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kb248998 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:34 am

im on 50mg, yes i go for blood tests usually day 18 then day 22. i didnt have follicle tracking this month so i have no idea whats going on in there, lol. last month i didnt test for ovulation, but had dominant egg. if nothing happens this month they will be putting me on 100mg of clomid and back to follical tracking. 7dpo now and CP is still high. dont know if any of you check CP or not. and no i wasnt ovulation which ment no AF. so was prescribed provera to induce AF, only had to take them once as clomid is helping to normalize my cycle now.

the thing that gets to me most is all the waiting around and that tiny 12-24 hours a month in which it is possible to conceive.
kb248998

Postby Mrs.S. » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:54 am

I just got my progesterone blood work results- my level was 23.6. My dr suggested that I test, bfn. I am 10 dpo, so I might just wait and see what happens over the next week. Good luck to those that are about to O! Chakkat, I hope af is here soon!
Mrs.S.
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby xibinha » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:05 am

Hi!

No O so far :( I can t help to feel pessimistic about this cycle. Maybe I m wrong and I will just O late but if I don t, how long do you think I should wait until I go see my OB and find out what s going on and maybe get a new cycle started? I am cd 18 now. I m afraid I may be developing PCO again :cry:
xibinha

Postby Ckatta14 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:45 am

Kb- yay, not too much longer for you and we find out if this cycle was successful!!!! Kmfx

Mrs. S, those are fantastic numbers!!!!!! That's a good o!!! You are also headed towards the end of your tww, ahh I'm so excited lol.. I hope someone gets their bfp!!!

Xi- don't loose hope yet, mrs.s o'd late this cycle, it's possible. I'd wait, keep testing. I would wait just a little but longer before contacting your ob just incase o is dragging it's feet this month. Do you go for bw this cycle also?
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mrs.S. » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:45 pm

Xi, I wouldn't give up on this cycle yet. I didn't O until cd31. I am unsure if my ovulation had anything to do with clomid or not. I would keep testing if I were you. I had ewcm twice in my last cycle, the second time it matched up with pre-O. I guess the other option would be to ask your dr. if you could start a higher dose of clomid right now or start taking provera to bring on a period? Long cycles are so frustrating!!

Kb and Ckatta, looking forward to hearing how things are going for you ladies! I hope O (kb) or af(ckatta) come soon!!
Mrs.S.
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby xibinha » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:28 am

Mrs.S, that is exactly what I was planning, I have an appointment with my OB tomorrow but this morning my temp rised, should I wait and postpone my appointment until next week? I am cd 20.

How are you doing Kb and Ckatta?
xibinha

Postby Ckatta14 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:40 am

Hi xi!! I'm still hanging around waiting on af, on cd 43. Last year this same cycle it was a 54 day cycle, very wierd that it's the same month lol. My cp is very high and soft, no where near what it should be for af. We leave in 2.5 weeks for fl so af has kinda messed up the schedule for us. How are you doing? I'd keep appointment and see what they say.

Mrs. S and kb how are you guys?
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mrs.S. » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:47 pm

Xi, I would keep the appointment too! Good luck and keep us posted!

Af arrived today, I am waiting to hear back from my dr about starting 100 mg of Clomid. I am leaving for a trip in 20 days, hoping I can O before I leave! I am sorry you are still waiting Ckatta. Once when I was on a super long cycle I went to an acupuncturist because I was so sick of feeling like I had no control over the situation- it might have been a coincidence, but I O'd 2 days later and then went on to get af.

I hope this next cycle brings some positive pregnancy tests our way!!
Mrs.S.
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Ckatta14 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:41 am

Mrs. S it is so frustrating. I'm very annoyed, I keep getting the symptoms I typically get for af that'll last a day then go away, I keep feeling like she's arrived then I go to the restroom and it's nothing but cm (which is way abnormal for me) I'm always very dry. I don't know what's going on but I'm so ready to start over, I had hoped that af would start and I'd o before we left for vacation in a few weeks but doesn't look like that's going to happen, I'm very down about this whole cycle.. I'm sorry to hear about af arriving but at least now you know you can o and hopefully this new cycle will be your cycle!!

Xi- let us know how your dr appointment goes!!!!

Kb- how are you doing?
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mrs.S. » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:55 am

sorry to hear you are still waiting, Ckatta. I hope you have some fun weekend plans to take your mind off your cycle :D
Mrs.S.
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby xibinha » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:04 pm

Hi!

My ob cancelled all her appointments until next week and by then it will be too late so it is probably better since it was too soon for me to panic, maybe I did ovulated this month (my temps are sort of all over the place though) ...and even if I didnt, I still can get af, can t I? If I do, there will be no need to induce a period... Now, if I do not get af (or a bfp :) ), I will schedule an appointment, I tend to get ahead of things...

Ckatta, I m sorry you re still waiting, can t you ask your ob to give ou provera?

Ms. S, good luck this cycle!!!!
xibinha

Postby Mrs.S. » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:12 pm

I hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Any news ?

I am almost done with my second round of Clomid and am hoping I might ovulate closer to on time this cycle.
Mrs.S.
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Ckatta14 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:37 pm

Hi!! No news for me, still waiting for the witch to show. I thought for sure she was on her way my cp was super low , boobs were sore but that lasted a day now cp is high again. I'm frustrated lol. I think I'm gonna skip my next clomid prescription if it happens to fall when we are on vacation , we want to relax not feel the pressure of having to bd when we are going to be super busy as it is. I guess it all depends on af and when she decides to finally show up.

How are you guys doing??
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Clomid and Femara