Femara after D&C

Adding Clomid or Femara to your cycle? Find some friends here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Femara after D&C

Postby abbylu927 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:27 pm

Hello everyone! I know this is long but I could really use some help. I am new here and I could really use some words of encouragement and/or BFP stories related to this.

I have been TTC for over a year now. In Jan 2014 I started my first round of Clomid and got a BFN. I took a month off of clomid and to my surprise, got pregnant! I was only 2 weeks behind my best friend and I was ecstatic! I miscarried at 7 weeks in March of 2014. AF was no where to be found. My dr did an US and found a very large cyst on my ovary, put me on birth control for a month and did another US. Cyst had GROWN! I was so upset. I ended up having surgery to remove the cyst. With that, my dr found another cyst on my fallopian tube, multiple polyps in my uterus, and a good amount of endometriosis. I also had a full D&C. Two weeks later, AF has arrived (praise the Lord) and my dr is starting me on Femara in hopes that I will respond as well as the clomid minus the risk of getting more cysts. I want to feel hopeful but this has been the hardest thing I have ever gone through.. Has anyone been put on Femara after a full D&C and been successful on the first round?? I know this was long but I would truly appreciate any and all information you have! I am dying over here... Thanks in advance! :roll:
abbylu927
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Clomid and Femara