clomid 50mg day 3 and metformin 500mg day 71

Adding Clomid or Femara to your cycle? Find some friends here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

clomid 50mg day 3 and metformin 500mg day 71

Postby msmommyL » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:51 pm

First here's a little about me I've been on metformin since Aug 28th I started my cycle on Oct 3rd. Then my doctor put me on Clomid on Oct 7th. I've tried to stay calm and not worry or stress to much about babylove but I'm jus so excited to have another baby that it's hard to not over think. I haven't had any bad side effects well just one. I decide to take clomid at night because I heard about the side effects. But I also take a dose of metformin in the evening so I'm thinking that taking them together is not a good combo. I have real bad stomach pains at night and vomiting. So I'm just going to take them at different times from now on. Has anyone had success on their first round of clomid? When did you test? How many times to yall baby dance? I'm taking Clomid cd5 thru cd9.
msmommyL
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: clomid 50mg day 3 and metformin 500mg day 71

Postby pjju » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:13 am

I am about to take clomid days 5-9 as well but I start it on Monday. TTC for 2 years now irregular periods. I'm hoping it will work!
pjju

Re: clomid 50mg day 3 and metformin 500mg day 71

Postby msmommyL » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:53 pm

pjju wrote:I am about to take clomid days 5-9 as well but I start it on Monday. TTC for 2 years now irregular periods. I'm hoping it will work!

How did the clOmid work out for you? They had to do a step up protocol with me and give me 5 more days but this time at 100mg for 5 days. I just went for my first sono and she said once follicle is growing now . It's at 10mm. So I go back Wednesday.
msmommyL
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Clomid and Femara