awaiting af to start clomid

Adding Clomid or Femara to your cycle? Find some friends here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

awaiting af to start clomid

Postby tayclaw17 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:10 am

Missed miscarriage 11/24/14. hsg 1/14/15 One clear tube, unable to tell if second is blocked. Feeling down and out after miscarriage, almost hesitant to try again. It took a lot from me. I already ovulate on my own, but RE is letting me give clomid a try. Any suggestions as to what to add/ try with clomid once i start?
tayclaw17

Re: awaiting af to start clomid

Postby Danaa » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:33 am

Hey there,im also waiting for AF to show so I can start clomid or something similar,i had a lap that unblocked my right tube the left one was ok,hopefully the clomid will do woders for us and we will get pregnant,is my first time trying fertility drugs so if anyone of you ladies have any experience and you would like to share I would be so thankful!!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: awaiting af to start clomid

Postby Jzscott » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:30 am

Hi tayclaw, I also had a miscarriage in December. It was really hard on me because it took over a year to achieve that pregnancy. After the bleeding stopped my doctor told me to wait for my next period to show and then I would start clomid. It didn't come (mine are very long) so I took provera for 10 days and actually started on day 2. I've since finished clomid 3 days ago and I'm hoping I'll ovulate pretty soon and this will be a lucky month. I hope your period comes soon and clomid works for you. I'm very sorry for your loss.
J&M <3
DS: 12/15/15
TTC #2
Jzscott
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Clomid and Femara