Starting tww

Adding Clomid or Femara to your cycle? Find some friends here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Starting tww

Postby Achapa6711 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:11 am

Hopefully well be in this together! I got a positive opk on cd 11!! Normally I ovulate cd 13 -15 but for obvious reasons this months off
Achapa6711

Postby BunnyMom87 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:32 am

I've read that it's pretty common to O pretty quick after a mc. Fingers crossed for you!
Me:28
Wife:29
Donor:30

[color=#FF0080]Baby#1 [size=150]Aubrianna June 2011
TTC Baby#2 since Feb 2014
BFP March 26th!!
Due Nov 30th
It's a Boy! Skylar Rowan

BunnyMom87
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Achapa6711 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:22 am

Have any of you heard of progesterone suppositories during the tww after a miscarriage? I'm starting it tomorrow, the dog said there's no evidence it would actually work in my case but some doctors believe it does help in preventing recurrent miscarriages, but she said it would hurt anything. I'm nervous to take ANYTHING. And am terrified of yeast infections- I get them all the time
Achapa6711

Postby BunnyMom87 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:06 am

My only thought with progesterone supps is it would probably throw off your period. We have a natural rise in progesterone after O and then it suddenly drops which causes us to start a period. So If you stopped taking it too early you could cause an early period or if you kept taking it you could delay your period for quite a while even though you aren't pregnant. It's kind of a catch 22. :(

BFP March 26th!!
Due Nov 30th
It's a Boy! Skylar Rowan

BunnyMom87
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Achapa6711 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:51 am

now I'm REALLY confused. I had a positive opk on Sunday ( the line ones) then took a digital later and it was negative so o figured I caught the tail end of the surge. Well I had sharp cramping on my left side Tuesday ( I get ovulation cramps) well I started getting weird twinges on my right side today so for shits and giggles k took both digital and line tests and the digital is negative but the lines VERY positive. I'll attaxh a pic. We hvent bd since Monday ugh. I'm so confused and feel like we haven't timed it right
Attachments
image.jpg
(92.49 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Achapa6711

Postby BunnyMom87 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:05 am

So the thing to keep in mind about Ovulation pains is that you can't rely on them for timing. They can happen anywhere from a week before O to a week after O. Just consider them an extra credit symptom if you will. Record when you have them along with your other fertility signs.

As far as the diji opk vs the line ones... I'm having that SAME issue this cycle. I was still getting nothing but Lows when I knew I was getting close to O. Only thing I could figure was that if I started the digi's after I was already in my estrogen surge (which i knew I was just from the ridiculous skin break out I'm having...) the machine wasn't detecting any new rise in hormone level so I just kept getting lows. I ran out of sticks otherwise I might have gone straight to Peak in the next couple days with no High reading but it's hard to say.

I got a blazing positive line opk yesterday and today it's just a hair lighter but I'd still say it looks positive. Arg. We probably won't be able to inseminate again this cycle because our schedules are so full so this cycle might be a bust for us too. Guess we'll see what my temp says about things tomorrow.

BFP March 26th!!
Due Nov 30th
It's a Boy! Skylar Rowan

BunnyMom87
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby BunnyMom87 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:46 pm

Welp, still getting blazingly positive opks. I keep altering my chart because I was half dead asleep when trying to temp yesterday. If I leave it how it was FF puts a dotted cross hair in cd17 which is perfect timing. But now I think I'm going to trust what my brain thinks the temp was and it makes for a convincing O temp.

Tried to get donor over as maybe the egg is still around today since I still have tons of EWCM and my cervix is still wide open but it was a No Go. :( So at this point just gotta hope there were at least a few swimmers hangin' out in my tubes for 2 days. :/

BFP March 26th!!
Due Nov 30th
It's a Boy! Skylar Rowan

BunnyMom87
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Previous