Filled my 'script today

Adding Clomid or Femara to your cycle? Find some friends here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Filled my 'script today

Postby JJKPLT » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:45 pm

Hi Everyone,

Im new here but I just filled my prescriptions for Provera and Clomid. I am starting Provera tomorrow and then I start clomid on day 3 of AF. Then schedule my Ultrasound. I just cant remember what day I am supposed to have an ultrasound scheduled for. Is there a standard amount of days after starting AF and taking 50mg clomid that you have one? I feel pretty stupid calling to ask the DR tomorrow after she in depth explained everything to me.

:)
JJKPLT

Re: Filled my 'script today

Postby Onestepcloser » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:16 pm

I wouldn't feel silly asking them, they are dealing with women and fertility forgetfulness is expected lol. In fact I would make sure to call because sometimes (most times) they will want a scan on CD 3. Have confidence 8) and Sending heaps of baby dust your way!

Our TTC Journey 8 years so far!
This is 2015

Me - 29, PCOS and type 2 diabetes
DH - 37

Started TTC December 5,2006 we spent 2 years TTC naturally. nothing was happening so I got depressed and gained a whole bunch of weight. Spent 6 years working on living a healthy lifestyle, and thats where we are today.

First IUI medicated CD1 Feb 25th/2015- Femara 5mg/day CD3 - CD7 , Menopur injection CD6 150 iu. Follies only grew 3 - 5mm and lining was only 2.5mm so IUI canceled started progesterone March 9th/2015 (AF expected in 2 weeks)

Second IUI, AF has arrived, have u/s on may 19th start 150iui menopur tomorrow for 5 days
Onestepcloser
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Clomid and Femara