4th round of Clomid, bleed before O

Adding Clomid or Femara to your cycle? Find some friends here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

4th round of Clomid, bleed before O

Postby Noodlebonce » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:23 am

Hi all,

We've been ttc for almost 2 years. One pregnancy after 6 months of trying which was ectopic and lost my right tube. Lots of investigating later they put me on clomid as it seemed I was only ovulating from the side with no tube.

So on our 4th month of disappointment (getting sick of it now) I am now on cd 11 and have been spotting since my period stopped, although I guess it never really did stop. No other symptoms other than being really bloated which the Dr said was not the clomid, it is my bowels...I'm not convinced!

Anyway long story short is this normal on clomid? All other cycles I've had really short 3 day periods, this on was 7 days plus spotting. Not ovulated yet as far as I know, but it definitely feels different to other months.
Noodlebonce
Friend

Re: 4th round of Clomid, bleed before O

Postby MissRavenwolf » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:21 am

Strange I have also had this same thing happening and was told it was just due to the clomid. I'm also unconvinced of that but I don't have a MD! Not sure what to think and everything I have tried to find on this says either pregnant ( all bfn's after iui. When I called they also told me is normal. What gives?
MissRavenwolf

Postby Noodlebonce » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:41 am

I read a few that found they were pregnant too but that seems impossible for me, I did a test before this round of clomid just in case and it was negative. Just seems weird how the other months I've had nothing.
Noodlebonce
Friend

Postby Noodlebonce » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:42 pm

Well curious yesterday as I'd got a really strong positive ovulation test but no ovulation signs....did a pregnancy test and it was positive! Not even possible! Spent last night in a&e be I'm paranoid about having another ectopic. They don't know yet so having a blood test in a few days to see how my hcg levels are. Madness!
Noodlebonce
Friend

Postby Noodlebonce » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:24 am

Just in case anyone stumbles across this looking for answers, turns out it was a chemical pregnancy. Being checked on Friday to make sure it wasn't ectopic or anything because of previous history.
Noodlebonce
Friend

Return to Clomid and Femara