New to clomid and blogging

Adding Clomid or Femara to your cycle? Find some friends here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

New to clomid and blogging

Postby Ard529 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:11 pm

Hello!
My name is Amanda and I am new to using clomid and blogging. Background story- my husband and I have been trying for close to a year ( I know not that long, but to me feels like forever) I went to see a fertility dr where I had everything checked, ovaries, tubes, and blood work. Everything checked out normal except for my ovulation schedule- seems to be a bit off, my dr noticed this when I started tracking my temp every morning.

So this is the first month I have gone on clomid ( 50mg, cycle 5-9) and from tracking my temp all month seems I ovulated on day 15 and everything seemed to look great on my temp chart, however took a pregnancy test this morning (day 25) in cycle and came back negative. My cycle lengths are usually 25-27 days. Not sure if I tested too early or I am really not pregnant.

This has been so hard for me especially every month my period comes or a negative pregnancy test. I google every symptom I have whether it's true or in my head, it's just such a frustrating process.

If anyone has anything to share about their story, I would love to hear it!
Ard529

Re: New to clomid and blogging

Postby AngieT0412 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:23 am

Hi Amanda. Welcome to TWW. Sorry to hear your journey has been frustrating. No matter how short or how long you've been trying TTC and not being able to is very frustrating. I'm new to Clomid as well, I started 31 March on CD 4-8 with 50mg and am just now O'ing so I will be in my TWW period soon. I see up said you think you O'd on CD15, so you should wait 2 weeks after to test so you may be just a few days early. Hopefully the Clomid will work and you will get your BFP!! There's a group I'm on with some really great ladies, you should come and chat with some of them, they're full of great advice and success stories and I think that will help ease a little of the frustration and give you some hope!!
Me: 26
DH: 25
DD: 10, born 6/30/04
Married since April 2013
TTC#2 since Oct 2013
March 31 - 1st Cycle of Clomid CD 4-8
April 27 - 2nd Cycle of Clomid CD 3-7
AngieT0412
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby AngieT0412 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:26 am

This the name of the group (Clomid TWW Buddies Dec/Jan Baby Hopefuls!) hope to see you in there. You can post what you posted up there and the girls are very friendly and love to see new members in the group!
Me: 26
DH: 25
DD: 10, born 6/30/04
Married since April 2013
TTC#2 since Oct 2013
March 31 - 1st Cycle of Clomid CD 4-8
April 27 - 2nd Cycle of Clomid CD 3-7
AngieT0412
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Ard529 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:11 pm

Thank you so much for writing back! I will absolutely check out that group! Good luck to you too!! I hope we both get BFP's!!
Ard529

Return to Clomid and Femara