Mini rant time ... My clomid story

Adding Clomid or Femara to your cycle? Find some friends here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Mini rant time ... My clomid story

Postby ShabbyMom » Tue May 05, 2015 11:39 pm

so this is me just ranting and wondering if anyone else has had this problem.... So time line

2008- gyno said I had pcos.... Put me in the pill and didn't say another word about it
2009- took depo cuz the pill kept failing me and was messing with me
2009- started bleeding after one month on depo .... Bled from den to July periods stopped
2011 fall- first period since taking depo didn't go on bc or anything else
2013- started pill again
2014 March- me and my then boyfriend decide to try for a baby..
2014 August- he put a ring on it
2014 sept - chemical pregnacy
2015 March - period was over 60 days late no baby .... Dr gave me clomid
March- so after I got the rx for clomid, I tell my soon to be husband who hasn't stopped talking about babies for months I had it and what it does and how it could help,,, he tells me he doesn't want me taking it at all
April - after a lot of fighting over this since the pill isn't a wonder drug he tell me to take it when I want to and just not tell him and act like normal. So I took it and had a period 28 days after taking It.... I was so happy.
So round two I took it and of course he doesn't know what days or anything like that and now he is saying he is "over sexed" we have sex like two times a week unless I'm around o then we do it all the time ..... So I am frustrated with him right now cuz I'm getting darker and darker opks no temp spike yet so I havnt missed my chance but at the same time I feel like I will cuz he doesn't want to dtd with me and I can't tell him I'm about to o so get pumping baby juice in me cuz he has Ed and can't do the stress of knowing it ..... After a year of tryouts by I have figured out the less he knows about my body the better cuz if he knows I o d then he will bug me for two weeks every day three times a day to go pee on a stick and he won't go get a sperm count done either which my dr wanted him to get checked out before giving me like more but is willing to give me up to six months of clomid and go up to 100mgs so I am just at a frustrating situation cuz threes this ago before this stupid pill he would at least have sex with me and now it's like every time we have sex he asks me to go pee on a stick and is always acting like I am with child when he knows I am not and he keeps tryingn to make me feel better over this whole thing of no baby after a year by bringing me around our friends who have the cutest kids in the world and all it does is make me want them more and he keeps changing his fricking mind on me so one day it's ...." I'm okay with clomid as long as it helps us have a baby" to " I don't want my life to change because of children and I don't want them for a few years...." And like we are looking at houses and he keeps picking my a 2 bedroom houses and hen get mad at me when I tell him we need three or four bedrooms for kids cuz I really don't want to move in two years when and if we have kids and I'll want more then one and I want them as close as I can without doing damage to my self cuz it's easier to raise kids who are closer in age and preferred the same gender .... But idk I'm just mad and he won't tell me what's going on and it's like he keeps like making out with me and I think we are gonna do it and then stops
I'm 25
Trying for baby Number one!
Engaged to my best friend who is 30
Wedding: Sept 2015

#MC= 1 ( oct. 2014)
My Ovulation Chart

Days Till My Wedding
ShabbyMom

Re: Mini rant time ... My clomid story

Postby stephynew » Wed May 06, 2015 3:21 am

Hi I have very much the same situation heres a little of my time line.
2005 we met and decided almost straight away we should try for a baby but nothing happened.
2008 we married and i put myself on the pill to try and regulate my periods.
2009 decided to go to see gynecologist to get some help my husband decided not to do sperm test so that was the end of that.
2014 decided we defiantly needed to go back to the hospital and eventually my husband decided to do his sperm test and i went through all the test to eventually find out i have pcos.
2015 I got put on clomid and have just done my first cycle of 50mg cd 2-6 went for my folicle scan last week I have 3 good sized folicles on the left but unfortunately see was unable to see the right. Right now I am waiting to see if i ovulate this month but having not ovulated before I am not really sure what I am looking for. Since being put on clomid it seems more difficult to get my husband to do anything with me. I have also been trying to get my husbsnd to move into a bigger house so we have room for a child/children but that is proving very difficult,
stephynew
Friend

Postby daystardreams » Sat May 09, 2015 1:51 pm

I had a similar story once...

2009- stopped taking birth control
2010-cycles finally started to regulate
2011-started temping/charting to pinpoint O
2012-decided to go to the doctor for help, my fiancée was adamantly against it. We struggled back and forth and in April 2012, he left me because he didn't want kids and just assumed due to his past experiences that he was infertile. He thought the problem of me wanting kids and him not wanting kids would go away since he didn't think he could have them.

2014- met man that actually wants kids and it feels so good to be on the same page with him.

It sounds to me like you need to take a step back from TTC and make sure he knows what he wants before it's too late.
DX: PCOS ME: 24 | DH 28
BFP #1:2/21/14 EDD:10/31/14 D&C:4/3/14
BFP #2:12/18/14 EDD:8/27/15 NMC:12/25/14
Femara Cycle #1: May '15 BFN
Femara Cycle #2: June '15
BFP #3: 7/17/15 EDD: 3/27/15 Be our rainbow!
daystardreams

Postby ShabbyMom » Tue May 12, 2015 4:36 am

Well last night he kept asking me if am preggers and was getting happy about it, he is a guy who needs some change made for him or he will never change type of thing so I don't I'm like feeling like I'm getting the flu and my boobs are at least one cup size bigger and nips went from a pale pink barely could see them to a dark red this morning and they are perky and like swollen and I'm bloating really badly so I am hoping I am and I make enough and have enough support that I really don't need him if he did leave
I'm 25
Trying for baby Number one!
Engaged to my best friend who is 30
Wedding: Sept 2015

#MC= 1 ( oct. 2014)
My Ovulation Chart

Days Till My Wedding
ShabbyMom

Return to Clomid and Femara