Weird Period

Adding Clomid or Femara to your cycle? Find some friends here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Weird Period

Postby jamiesg » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:05 am

Hey Girls,
I posted this in the BFP thread, but wanted to see what you girls thought. I had a super weird period this month and was wondering if anyone else has had one and gotten a bfp. My cycles range from 27-28 days and my period always lasts 4 days and has since I got off birth control almost 2 years ago. I start out with cramping and some brown blood that turns right into red. Its always heavy with some small clots my first day and half way through my second day then lightens way up for the rest of the time. This month it was 2 days late and started out brown and had a small amount of red mixed in. It was not as heavy as normal and it did this for 2 days. Has anyone else done this?? I took a pregnancy test yesterday and I thought I saw a line but it was a blue dye so I have a hard time trusting those.
DH 33
ME 29

1st cycle clomid cd 5-9- BFN
2nd cycle clomid cd3-7 BFN
3rd cycle clomid cd3-7 BFN

HSG- October 2015 tubes clear

Image Married 7-20-2013
TTC #1
jamiesg
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Weird Period

Postby Danaa » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:55 am

My last cycle was 2 days only,it came earlier with 1 day and it was red,orange blood,then after 2 days since it stopped I had some spotting only when I wiped that time,it was jelly like consistency with blood,my doc said I should take a test in 5 days and if is negative to get my hormones checked out,I took the test it was negative Ofc!!I really wanted to be pregnant especially I had ghost lines on some tests but it looks like my body is out of wack!!I always had regular cycles no spotting but TTC can make weird things happen!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Weird Period

Postby jamiesg » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:00 am

I had very little red blood and I was 2 days late. It was mostly brown and I noticed I even had some yellowish cm on my tampon towards the end. It was really odd.
DH 33
ME 29

1st cycle clomid cd 5-9- BFN
2nd cycle clomid cd3-7 BFN
3rd cycle clomid cd3-7 BFN

HSG- October 2015 tubes clear

Image Married 7-20-2013
TTC #1
jamiesg
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Clomid and Femara