Help! Follicle size??

Adding Clomid or Femara to your cycle? Find some friends here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Help! Follicle size??

Postby hopefullymommy » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:17 am

Well ladies, cd14 and i had my follicle check today with a poor report... 2 on the right... one is .87 and one is .75 and the dr wants to see 1.8 :( but i don't understand what these numbers mean? I've only seen follicles talked about in mm, so how do i know how many mm mine are from those numbers?

Dr gave me a new rx for 200mg clomid and said i don't have to wait for new cycle, start today and another follicle ultrasound on the 19th... anyone had to do this? Am i setting myself up for failure here? I'm feeling very down right now, i worry this may all be for nothing. :cry:
Me: Ally (29) :hb: DH: Austin (27)

5 Angels:
:angel: 1/06 chemical
:angel: 6/18/07 Dillen @ 42 weeks
:angel: 9/07 chemical
:angel: 12/12 early miscarriage
:angel: 7/15 chemical

:bfp: at 10dpo on 8/30/15
:boy: Declan born May 7, 2016~ 9lb 9oz

hopefullymommy
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Help! Follicle size??

Postby tryingfor#3 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:09 pm

Never heard of that. My doctor isn't even really monitoring my clomid at all just said take it cd3-7 and schedule an appointment when my cycle is due. It's so frustrating not knowing why we haven't gotten pregnant yet and then at my last appointment my doctor said we you were 20 and 22 during your previous pregnancies now you are 28 and a half, you're getting older and your body changes sometimes it just takes longer for no reason at all. :-| easy for her to say she hasn't been trying for 18 cycles!
tryingfor#3
Friend

Return to Clomid and Femara