Please help me understand Clomid/EWCM/Ovulation dates!!

Adding Clomid or Femara to your cycle? Find some friends here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Please help me understand Clomid/EWCM/Ovulation dates!!

Postby beccam28 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:13 am

Hi all,

I am on CD9 of my third clomid cycle. The first one ended in ectopic, and the second one was a BFN. I took clomid days 3-7. Late in the day on day 5 and then all day on CD6, I had TONS of EWCM along with really bad ovary cramping on both sides. Would it even be remotely possible that I could ovulate on CD6 in the middle of taking Clomid? It was really odd. This has never happened... especially the early EWCM.

I am just trying to understand if this could be normal. Now, I am having creamy CM and no cramping. Please help!

Thx,
Becca
beccam28
Friend

Re: Please help me understand Clomid/EWCM/Ovulation dates!!

Postby beccam28 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:18 am

Anyone? I am pretty confused about this cycle.
beccam28
Friend

Postby Danaa » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:29 am

Well ewcm and the cramps sounds like you might have ovulated but cd6is way too early even with clomid,i don't think ur egg was mature enough!i would call ur doctor and explain ur concerns!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Iveyatlsu » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Have you tried BBTing? That will tell you for sure, also cd 6 you would have still been on your period. It takes time for your body to create a mature egg to release. Clomid says you start ovulating 5-10 days after your last pill. Start taking opks on cd10-11 any sooner and you will get a false positive. Tho my husband and I started every other day from cd6-cd16. I ovulated on the 13th from my bbt chart.
Iveyatlsu
Friend

Return to Clomid and Femara