12 dpo, BFN. 2nd/last round clomid

Adding Clomid or Femara to your cycle? Find some friends here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

12 dpo, BFN. 2nd/last round clomid

Postby Skoc426 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:48 am

DH and I are both 26, TTC #2 since 6/2015, so 6 months now. We have a 4 year old son who was a.... surprise, so I didnt find out until after my missed period, and it was so long ago its hard to remember the first symptoms.

On my second cycle of clomid. Last month took it days 5-9, this month days 3-7. OBGYN did all testing and everything came back normal for us, she isnt sure why we are having trouble concieving.

Decided to take evening primrose, mucinex, and baby aspirin around ovulation to help.

Had a chemical pregnancy in June. Boobs were very sore right away, test was positive around 10 dpo.

Just listing my symptoms for this month, tested 10dpo and 12dpo, both bfn.

2dpo- left pelvic pain

3 dpo- pinching in uterus on and off

4 dpo- right pelvic pain, nipple soreness, vivid dreams

5dpo- cramps, left pelvic pain, woke up with sore throat, thirsty, vivid dreams

6dpo- acne, right and left pelvic pain, throbbing in left side of uterus in the morning, throbbing in the right side later in the evening, thirsty

7dpo- pains under the left side of my rib cage, af cramps in evening, boobs starting to get sore on sides, vivid dreams, sticky milky white CM, CP high soft.

8dpo- af like cramps, sore boobs, pinching in the left side of uterus, sill have a sore throat, chest pains, shooting pain in the right side of uterus when I sneezed. wet feeling down there. creamy sticky CM, CP high firm.

9dpo- sore boobs, cramps, sore throat, left pelvic pain/pinching. shooting pain in left side of uterus when I sneezed, vivid dreams, wet feeling, around 9:30am, I felt wet and went to the bathroom and my undies were wet.There was no sign of CM just clear and wet, when I checked CM was lotiony. CP high firm. BFN

10dpo- cramps, sore boobs, not too bad in morning, got worse throughout the day. dark ring around areolas and bright red bumps on nipples. Sore throat, pain in left side of uterus, pinching on both sides. vivid dreams. When checking CP in afternoon, glob of yellowish, very sticky CM. CP high firm. BFN

11dpo- sore boobs, cramps, left pelvic pain, pains in both side of uterus randomly throughout day. warm feeling? in uterus. sore throat, vivid dreams, gas, white milky CM, then small glob of sticky yellowish in undies. CP high firm.

This morning: 12dpo- sore boobs, cramps, vivid dreams, sore throat, CM creamy sticky, CP high firm. BFN

(Still more to record as the day goes on.)

I am not listing tiredness, frequent urination, or backaches as symptoms, I have been experiencing all of these things, but I have been trying to drink more water and working out more so I will attribute those symptoms to that!

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment with opinions, suggestions, etc..
--

Stephanie (26) DH (26) DS 12/2011

TTC #2 since 6/2015

1 CP 6/2015
TTC #2 since 6/2015
1 CP 6/2015
Skoc426
Friend

Re: 12 dpo, BFN. 2nd/last round clomid

Postby Skoc426 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:14 am

Update- expecting AF Today, woke up with nothing. Took a test, negative. Shortly after I started spotting pink/red blood. This is strange because when I start my period I usually wake up with it full blast. I'm sure it's coming just thrown off by the clomid...
TTC #2 since 6/2015
1 CP 6/2015
Skoc426
Friend

Return to Clomid and Femara