Endo.Lap.1 Tube.Ovulates but on Clomid to boost chance

Adding Clomid or Femara to your cycle? Find some friends here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Endo.Lap.1 Tube.Ovulates but on Clomid to boost chance

Postby Amanda1028 » Mon May 16, 2016 6:44 am

I was diagnosed with stage 4 endo this year. I had surgery in February. I was really lucky and my RE says that I have one tube where the dye spilled and it is connected to one working healthy ovary. He feels "optimistic" however, I also had a septum in my uterus that he fixed. This does according to my RE, reduce changes of implantation. I ovulate very regularly. Now I only have one working side so that reduces my chances as well. My RE says that typically you ovulate every other ovary. With only having one tube, I am on clomid to promote the change of getting my good side to ovulate. Even though this increases the risk of twins. He started me on 100 mg of clomid for my first cycle. Which seems like a lot because I read a lot of you start with 50 mg and increase. And I am already ovulating. My RE insists that even with one good ovary, one clear tube, and regular ovulation AND CLOMID, that my husband and I only have a 7-8 percent chance of conceiving per month. This seems low. I am saving money for IUI right now. I am due for AF on 5/21 (5 days). The 2 week wait is killing me. I feel like I am going insane making up symptoms in my head. Any advice or input from the other TTC people out there?
Amanda1028

Return to Clomid and Femara