Clomid making my LP longer?

Adding Clomid or Femara to your cycle? Find some friends here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Clomid making my LP longer?

Postby BabyDiggs » Thu May 19, 2016 2:35 pm

Ok ladies, I'm back from taking a little TTC break and I need some other eyes on my chart and voices to talk to me! I have taken clomid for the last 2 cycles, and this cycle I was advised to take it CD 8-12, I am currently 16DPO and on CD 35 which is super long for me! According to my FF app AF should've been here two days ago but I am not really having any of my normal AF symptoms. I have taken 2 HPTs and both were BFNs :cry: but still no sign of AF! I normally have brown cm a day or two before AF but right now I have really creamy CM. I have been extremely fatigued, mild cramping (which I don't get with AF), bloated, gassy and headaches, which I don't usually get. I keep having that "wet" feeling like AF is coming through but there is nothing there but white creamy CM. I don't know if the clomid is making my LP longer or delaying AF or could I be PG and just not enough HCG? I have only had one other cycle like this, last July (I was not on clomid) and AF came at 22DPO CD37 and my dr didn't really have a reason as to why that cycle was like that other than maybe stress. I really don't want to get my hopes up, we've been trying to conceive for over a year, and every BFN is so depressing! Any tips, advice, insight, help, realistic views, or positive vibes are all wanted!! thanks! :?
Me: 31
DH: 33
TTC #1 since November 2014
My Ovulation Chart
BabyDiggs
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Clomid and Femara