Blocked Tube, TTC clomid

Adding Clomid or Femara to your cycle? Find some friends here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Blocked Tube, TTC clomid

Postby mrswannababay » Fri May 20, 2016 4:55 pm

This is my first time here, well on any forum for that matter. I really need help.

My DH and I have been ttc for almost 3 years. Prior to actively ttc we weren't trying not to ttc... just having fun. Yet, I have never ever had a bfp. I didn't think about it until recently, however. Anyway so we go through spurts of ttc. Then we try the "fun" route. Then when no bfp, we ttc again for a few months. It's just stressful and I don't want it to be but af is such a freaking disappointment every month.

Recently I did an hsg and found out I have one blocked tube and my ovaries resemble ones with pcos but I don't have other symptoms of pcos so that's ruled out. Honestly I was strangely happy to know a tube was blocked because at least I had something to blame for all the bfns.

This month, I started clomid for the first time. Took on cd 5-9 and yesterday on cd 21 my opk was POSITIVE! I called the dh home early so we could bd of course. I had a feeling I o'd because I had a weird cramp on my left side. Now I am just here waiting and praying for a bfp. Any recent success with Clomid and a blocked tube? Any advice?
mrswannababay

Re: Blocked Tube, TTC clomid

Postby Sophia83 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:19 am

Hi mrswannababy I know this is a relatively old post but I was just wondering how you got on ? Did you get your bfp or are you still trying ? Are you still I clomid . Hope you don't mind me asking but I'm in the same situation you , clomid and one blocked tube X
Sophia83
Friend

Return to Clomid and Femara