Emotional -- Cycle day 17, days 9 since finishing Clomid

Adding Clomid or Femara to your cycle? Find some friends here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Emotional -- Cycle day 17, days 9 since finishing Clomid

Postby SpeedLimit26 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:28 pm

Hi ya'll... I'm new here and just really needed somewhere to go to vent and help keep myself from going insane waiting to find out if I am gonna get my BFP. I stupidly keep testing. I'm doing multiple ovuation tests and pregnancy tests. I need to just stop and wait it out. I have anxiety and its so hard because I cannot control anything about this process. More than anything in the world I want a little baby, a family and it's out of our reach. I know many women here can identify with me and understand what I'm going through. I want to just stop testing until at least July 3rd. I go out of town on July 4th and so if I don't get my BFP on July 3rd I'm going to assume I may have tested too soon and try again in the next few days. My 'period' which was introduced through medication. I'm just emotional. I feel nauseous often.. and my tummy feels bloated. I know this could be anything, literally anything but I keep tricking myself wondering if its baby. I got my period on June 7th. So June 7th was day 1. I took Clomid on July 11-15th. We BD everyday since the 15th. When should I test ? I really just want to know. It kills me not know. But in my heart I know I'll never be a mommy.
SpeedLimit26

Re: Emotional -- Cycle day 17, days 9 since finishing Clomi

Postby Danaa » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:55 am

Hey there and welcome.Im sorry to see u feel so emotional and distressed.
You said ur period was induced,why?!What kinda of problems are you having?!
How old are you?!Did you had any tests done before?For how long have you been trying?!
I have no experience with clomid so I can't say how it works,BD every day must be exhausting.Do you have any idea when did you ovulated?!Testing for a pregnancy starting now is too early.Implantation happens around 6-12 days past ovulation and some get a faint positive around 2-3 days after.Now if you don't know when and if you ovulated is going to be very hard counting those days.
Did your doc monitored you at all while on clomid or after to confirm ovulation?!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby samm82 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:02 am

sorry to hear your having such a tough time, i know exactly how you feel, last month in my 2ww i was crazy i must have done about 10 HPTs in my 2ww and constantly just hoping and praying.

i would analyse every symptom and check my CM everyday and log my feelings.

This month i am going to try not be so crazy and just relax get my cd21 bloods and test on the day my AF is due... well i am going to try my hardest to do this.

its not an easy journey and i feel useless at times but you got to keep having faith it will happen xx
samm82

Postby Keatonj » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:04 pm

I think all women feel anxiety during this fragile time so you are not alone. I don't have experience with Clomid but just wanted you to know your not alone.
Keatonj

Return to Clomid and Femara