When did I ovulate?

Adding Clomid or Femara to your cycle? Find some friends here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

When did I ovulate?

Postby Sophia83 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:37 am

Hi ladies I hope someone can shed some light on my situation. I'm currently on 25mg of clomid and cd 10 had a scan that showed 3 follicles, two at 17mm and one a little smaller ( they didn't give me exact size of that one ). Anyway , cd13 had a positive opk and cd14 had another scan and the nurse said " it looks like your ovulating right now " but you still have two follicles one is quite big so come back in two days to check on it . Anyway cd15 opk was negative , so I thought for sure I ovulated as nurse said . Then today cd16 I had ANOTHER positive opk and at scan nurse said ( different nurse) it looks like your ovulating right now , I explained about Monday but she just said all I know is your ovulating now. I asked how many follicles and she said just the one that's rupturing now! - I'm so confused, did I ovulate twice ? Two days apart ?
Sophia83
Friend

Re: When did I ovulate?

Postby Leilani1984 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:03 am

I can't say for sure what day you ovulated, but I've heard you can only O eggs within 24 hours of eachother. I guess there's hormones after 24 hours that keep your other eggs from rupturing. Could she have been looking at the corpus luteum cysts that can from the already ruptured follicles? If I had to guess, I'd say you O'd cd15. You can have a long lh surge if you ovulate multiple follicles, so the cd16 pos opk may have just been from that. Either way, hope you get your BFP!
Me:32 DH:40 DS:15 DD:12
Ttc my 3rd, DH's 1st since Oct. 2012
DH's SA= TERRIBLE, taking vitamins and Clomid

Hsg: 10/2015 Tubes Clear!
BFP! 11/21/2015 after 37 cycles ttc, 1st cycle after HSG
Angel: 11/30/2015

Lap: 7/2016 found NOTHING wrong
Now taking Clomid 3-7 50mg, mucinex, grapefruit juice, soft cups, and folic acid. Cmon sticky BFP!

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/4bc191/ ... %5B/url%5D
Leilani1984
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Clomid and Femara