Ghost forums. Anyone?

Adding Clomid or Femara to your cycle? Find some friends here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Ghost forums. Anyone?

Postby Momma-of4 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:10 pm

Girls I just got a bfp today at 9 dpo I can't believe it so I hope this gives you hope with your medicated cycles!! I swear I didn't think it was going to work. I've had the month from hell and stress like you wouldn't believe and I simply can't believe this is the month I turned out pg after 17 straight months!!

I got my positive on 100 mg at cd 15 so you sound like you are on the same track. I had a few cramps on and off since 5 dpo. I had a couple stabbing quick pains in one boob yesterday and I've had much more noticeable cramping today and more tired than normal. I've felt the tiredness for a couple days. My first tests of the day didn't have a line. It was my smu. I wasn't even expecting anything don't even know why I tested prob bc I have a drawer full of tests and I like to pee on things. As you can imagine I completely flipped out when I saw lines on all of them. I haven't told dh yet. I'm waiting for fmu tomorrow or the next day. We have to leave at 6 in the morning bc he is getting injections in his hips so I'll see how things are tomorrow. I'm very nervous with all the cps/losses I've seen lately. I've never miscarried but always nervous and even more so now that I'm older.

With my last baby I didn't get positive opk till cd 21 either!! I just wish you guys all the hope in the world bc it can work!!
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Jzscott » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:25 pm

Congratulations!! That's so exciting! I hope we'll both be getting out positives later this month! Keep us updated on how you're doing :) when are you going to make your first appointment?
J&M <3
DS: 12/15/15
TTC #2
Jzscott
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:42 am

Thank you!! I'm going to call today bc I want to get my progesterone checked. I had low with a couple of my pregnancies so I want to keep eye on it.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KittyKat414 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:59 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Momma!! Congrats!!!!!!!!

I knew this would be it for you!!!! Hopefully we can join you soon!!! Wishing you a Happy and Healthy 9 months!

Jz,

I'm CD 8 today so I haven't started testing yet. I'll probably start CD 10. How are yours looking? I know you said it was close. FX'd for both of us!!!
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
TTC on and off for 7 long years
DH=Perfect in every way
Dx: Mild PCOS
Metformin 1000mg
HSG: 11/08/16 shows left tube may be blocked
6 Femara cycles = :bfn:
NTNP and Praying for a miracle

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Jzscott » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:14 pm

Momma- Hopefully your progesterone is where it should be! have you told your husband or any of your kids?

Kitty- hopefully it's less than a week before you ovulate and you can join me in the tww! I just got my positive opk today!! I think maybe I'll ovulate tomorrow, at least I hope, so it'll be CD 16 and my period should come no later than February 21st. I don't think I'll be able to wait that long to test though!

So, last time I conceived on clomid I didn't ovulate until around cd 21 and I ovulated 12-13 days after my last clomid pill. This time I ovulated 9 days after my last pill and on cd 16!! I'm so proud of my body!

Anyway, I hope you both are doing well and I'm looking forward to updates!
J&M <3
TTC #2
Jzscott
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KittyKat414 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:49 pm

Jz,

Oooo! time to get busy girl!!! :rofl:

Yay for an early O. I tested tonight actually because I went to the bathroom and had some CM and light pinching. It wasn't dark by any means but it wasn't the lightest either. I just finished my pills last night so I'm not sure what's going on but I'll test again in the afternoon tomorrow.

Hats of to you if you can hold out until the 21st! I couldn't even wait to pee on an OPK. I'm so weak! :lol: FX'd for you!

Momma,

hopefully everything is perfect! I went on the POAS forum to look at your bfps but the pics wouldn't load! :doh:
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
DH=Perfect in every way
Metformin 1000mg

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Momma-of4 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:31 am

Hi I'm doing good betas and progesterone checked yesterday. They were 27 and 35 and I get a re check wed. I'm still in shock. I told dh and he was in shock as well. It's slowly sinking in.

Jz I ovulated much earlier this month than last with the clomid. Hope it does the trick for you too!

Thanks kitty!! I hope your opks darken quickly. It's hard to be patient waiting to o.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KittyKat414 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:18 am

Momma,

I'm so happy everything is going well! I'm sure your numbers will only get better!

I had some watery CM today so I'm hoping for an earlier O as well. I'll be testing a little later on today. :fingers crossed:
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
DH=Perfect in every way
Metformin 1000mg

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Jzscott » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:37 pm

Momma- did they say that progesterone level was good? Did you get your hcg levels drawn again to check the doubling time? I'm hoping for positive updates from you!

Kitty- it sounds like ovulation could be coming earlier than expected! My opks were very light and then I felt some cramping and my test was darker and the next at was blaring positive. It was pretty quick! For 3 days I actually tested 3 times a day. On the day I got my positive my first test in the morning was so close to being positive, just a hair lighter than the control. The next one I took at around 2 pm was just as dark as the control and by 8pm it was a couple shades darker than the control! I decided to not test after getting my positive cause I didn't want to get confused if it stayed positive a while or wen completely negative very quickly but based on ewcm and cramping I think I'm 1dpo today. I'll have my progesterone checked on February 14th and I'm hoping it's a good number! I feel so positive about this cycle but at the same time I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up. I know we BD on the right days but you never know if it'll stick or not :(
J&M <3
TTC #2
Jzscott
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:27 pm

Dr office closed before they called me back. Grrrr. I'll call first thing in morning. My tests are getting darker though
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KittyKat414 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:35 pm

Jz,

Hopefully you caught that egg!! Like you said, you timed everything right and now we will pray with you that it sticks! FX'd the 14th will bring good numbers! Go ahead and be hopeful! I'll be hopeful with you! :D :D :D

Momma,

Can't wait to see some good numbers in the morning! Even though I'm positive everything is great and you have a healthy sticky bean in there. :) You could post a pic of your beautiful BFP if you want. :rofl:

As for me,CD 10 I'm having some O pains (achy ovaries on both sides) and I had tons of EWCM earlier but OPK is - still. CD 8 was a bit dark but they've lightened up . I'll keep testing though. We also started our TI today so I was glad to see that EWCM beforehand!
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
DH=Perfect in every way
Metformin 1000mg

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Jzscott » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:07 pm

Momma - any update on your hcg numbers?

Kitty- have you gotten your positive opk? Are you finally in the dreaded tww?? 6dpo here and it's taking everything in me not to test even though I know it's wasaayy too soon. Im holding out for 9dpo even though I know that's too soon too. But if it's negative I think it'll make it easier to wait until at least 12dpo.

I hope you both are doing well and I can't wait for some updates!
J&M <3
TTC #2
Jzscott
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:18 am

Jz I got a positive hpt at 9 dpo. I know that's not usually the norm though. I haven't had anymore blood work after the second time. I'm still cramping on and off but that's about it. No bleeding. 4 weeks and 4 days today.

Kitty hope you are doing good!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KittyKat414 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:19 pm

Hey girls!!!

Yes I got my + opk on the evening of CD 12. I had borderline a positive on CD 11 at 10 PM and at 2pm on CD 12 it was darker. Then, I tested at 8pm again and beat the control. So I'm counting that as my positive.

We've been BDing since CD 8 and only skipped cycle day 9. Today is CD 16 and the last day of our TI so I think we covered all our bases. :rofl:

Last month I don't think I O'd until 3 days after my positive OPK. Although looking back, what I called a positive wasn't nearly as dark as this months positive. So, I'm anywhere between 1-3dpo, I think!

Jz,

I know how you feel! I only have 4 walmart cheapies and I'm going to try and wait until the 24th..we'll see! If you want to POAS I certainly won't tell you not to.. :wink: How are your numbers looking?? Fx'd for both of us!!!

Momma,

Glad you're doing well. Cramps are normal the first few weeks. It's just everything getting ready for the next few months!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
DH=Perfect in every way
Metformin 1000mg

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Jzscott » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:55 pm

Momma- sounds normal! I remember so much cramping in the beginning with my son. I was certain I'd miscarry but he made it safe and sound! With 4 kids though I'm sure you're very familiar with what's normal. I got my BFP with my son at 8dpo but it could have easily been an evap. An actual line showed at 9dpo so i hope that if I am pregnant the same happens again but I don't want to waste a test on a possible evap so 9dpo is my magic start date.

Kitty- yay! I'm so glad you got your positive opk! I never truly know when I ovulate after a positive so I just count ovulation day as the last day I see any ewcm, usually a day after my positive opk. I got my blood drawn but won't get results until tomorrow (hopefully). I'm certain I ovulated I just hope I don't have low progesterone. Before starting clomid I bought wondfo opks and pregnancy tests from amazon so I have about 20 pregnancy tests. I don't want to waste them on negatives though and if it takes a few rounds of clomid id like to have enough to use for all of the rounds and then test my progression cause I'm a poas addict. It's so hard having all those tests and not testing though! Anyway, I have my fingers crossed that this is both of our month!

Did you guys have a good Valentine's Day?
J&M <3
TTC #2
Jzscott
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Clomid and Femara