Endometrial thickness question

Adding Clomid or Femara to your cycle? Find some friends here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Endometrial thickness question

Postby Mattel » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:33 pm

Jumping right in.... secondary IF (been trying for #2 since December 2012), have a diagnosis of endometriosis. Finished 6 month of Lupron in October. First cycle after coming off of that was February 20 so we started Clomid. Today was the mid cycle follicle scan. I had two follicle that were 15mm so far. But the endometrial thickness was 17.6 and I'm pretty sure that's higher than it should be. The doctor will be calling tomorrow to review everything but I'm wondering if anyone has any insight? TIA!!
Mattel

Re: Endometrial thickness question

Postby Danaa » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:32 am

That is definitely too high especially since you didn't ovulated and you will need like 3-5days more until you will ovulated.
I hope ur doctor has some answers for you.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Endometrial thickness question

Postby Mattel » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:22 am

Thank you! My doc called yesterday to say I had two really good follicles (which I knew) and she confirmed that the lining was too thick. She didn't seem too concerned. She didn't say we are out this cycle but I know it's more difficult for an embryo to implant. She did tell me that if I do not end up pregnant this cycle, once I get my period I will need to go in to the office so she can "suck it out." Gah. That sounds painful.
Mattel

Return to Clomid and Femara